Panera Bread / service
I went to Panera in 3rd st, Phoenix location. Any time I go there something goes wrong. I order Lentil Quinoa Bowl with Chicken, three times they forgot the chicken. Last night after waiting for 20 minutes, I asked where was my food, they said they give it to somebody else. I took my refund and left.
Manager was standing there didn't do anything about it, didn't even told to me.
This is the worse Panera I'd ever been.
My order number was [protected]
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - rude customer service, cold food (that was suppose to be hot! mac n cheese) and forgot food for the prder
- Panera Bread - to go broccoli cheddar soup
- Panera Bread - bad food delivered
- Panera Bread - service issues at brixton square location
- Panera Bread - muffins