Panera Bread / service at 10900 lakeline mall blvd austin tx

Austin, CO, US Review updated:

I work about 15 minutes away and really like Panera. I've been a customer since you were the St Louis Bread Co on Grand in St Louis. It is rare that when I place an order for carryout it is correct or not burned. Today it was burned. I'll add the photo. Usually its the order is just wrong. Sometimes I've been so angry I've gotten up from my desk and driven back there to have them correct it. I've tried to stop before I leave the store and have them correct but sometimes I just don't have time. Its the only Panera in my area and you are by far my favorite place to go when I have to buy breakfast. There is a sign by the pick up that if the order is wrong they will offer a pastry. That has never happened. I am not talking about a once or twice occurrence. I average about a 1 a week visit. But then I get so fed up I stop going for awhile. And then like today it was my only option. So I was forced to go. Thank you for letting me vent.
sarah zajicek
7801 downing st
Austin tx 78759
[protected]@gmail.com

Panera Bread
Panera Bread

Sa
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 16, 2017

Have you asked about the free pastry? If your experiences are so consistently negative you may just want to stop visiting the location.