Panera Bread — lack of product and quality
I love panera bread, I am a mypanera member and have been coming to panera bread for years. Lately the quality of my local panera bread has been going down. I come to my local panera bread every weekend, and every weekend they are out of a cookie I want, it is usually the 'mitten cookie/heart cookie'.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Enfield, CT One time I was even there at lunch time and they were already out of it. If they sell that many cookies by lunchtime, then they need to bake more. It is very disappointing.
Also, the line and wait time to order has been getting longer and longer, it is usually because they only have two registers open, even though they have four registers!
Panera, please do something about these issues.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)