Panera Bread Cafe 1579 / terrible customer service
The manager at the Sterling VA location refused to remake a cold sandwich that should have been hot and argued about how the sandwich should have been made.
Before that, we ordered a kids meal and we're charged for a full meal. When we asked why, they said too bad since that was what rang up and we didn't catch it until after paying.
We will be filling a formal complaint with the BBB and corporate offices.
More Panera Bread Cafe 1579 Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - steak baby arugula sandwich
- Panera Bread - rude customer service, cold food (that was suppose to be hot! mac n cheese) and forgot food for the prder
- Panera Bread - to go broccoli cheddar soup
- Panera Bread - bad food delivered
- Panera Bread - service