Panera Bread / Broccoli Cheddar Soup / large bug inside soup
On Feb 23, 2009 I purchased the Pick Two for lunch including a half sandwich, soup and chips. While eating my lunch and nearly half way through eating my soup I discover a centepede type bug inside. This was very disgusting. I informed the manager and he offered to fix me another cup of soup and give me cookies. I issued a complaint which I think the investigation is incomplete. This was not a flying insect (fruit fly or flying bug) this was a crawling bug very slinder and long. This is the most disgusting thing that has happened to me. It's hard for me to eat certain foods and took me days to even eat or keep liquid on my stomach. I am very disappointed in the results of no compensation in results to my emotional distress and eating habits that has occurred. This is a health issue that needs to be looked further into. Before this happened I had nothing against this restaurant because I basically ate there for breakfast and lunch several times a week. But, after this incident I don't think I can return. I know accidents happened but they act like I pulled this bug out of my pocket and put it inside of my soup. How dishonest and I also had a witness that was not notified regarding this incident. I guess I will transfer this information over to an attorney with photos.
More Panera Bread / Broccoli Cheddar Soup Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - Unavailability of pre-order
- Panera Bread - manager
- Panera Bread - service and efficiency at location on 13672 sw 88th st miami, fl 33186
- Panera Bread - spicy thai chicken salad 
- Panera Bread - 1/2 ham & swiss sdw.