Overstock.com / scam in returns - never use overstock
After ordering curtains and changing my mind, I waited for them to be delivered so I could return them. I received the package and did not open it. I returned it the same day. Initial email from overstock said they would credit my account less shipping charge. Received another email where they said the warehouse found a "hair" inside the package so they were keeping $40 of the purchase price. I called them and Jessica was almost laughing when she told me she was looking at a picture and the package was full of hair so they would not give me full credit. I asked to speak to a manager and she left me on hold for over 10 minutes and I hung up and emailed overstock the situation and never heard anything back. There are quite a few posts about "hairs" in packages that are returned to overstock. I think it is a scam. Anyone else experience the same disgusting treatment? NEVER use overstock.
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - platinum protection plan issues 
- Overstock.com - return scam 
- Overstock.com - returning jewelry 
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court 
- Overstock.com - return scam!! 
- Overstock.com - cancel item (queen mattress)
- Overstock.com - order # 221141969 two picture frames
- Overstock.com - what's the spam?
- Overstock.com - abbyson nightstand
- Overstock.com - ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors