Outback Steakhouse / poor service!

1 Wyommising, Pa., United States

There was long wait for our waitress. After taking our order and waiting at lest 15 + minutes we were able to flag the waitress to again request our drinks. When the drinks finally arrived there was ice in mine which I asked to be delete. After waiting a very long time our main meal was served by our waitress. Then within a few seconds another waiter finally brought us our salads. This is not the way we had planned/ or eat our meas. I do not like eating a salad with my meal thus I didn't finish it. I had asked for A1 steak sauce when ordering my meal. However this didn't come with the meal. I had to ask the waitress again. When I was half way through my side dishes the sauce was served. The food was very good but the wait, timing and repetitive flagging down asking for items that were ordered up front did not make this meal very pleasant. Matter of fact we did not receive the copy of our bill with the survey printed to contact you. We are members of your rewards program and love taking our guests there to eat. This is not way to keep your customers returning.
Location: Outback Steakhouse in Wyomissing, Pa..

PS: The waitress did apologize several times stating that the kitchen people were not following the order she had wrote.

Pa