Having problems with Pizza 73?

Pizza 73 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 1, 2008. The latest review Owner of the place was posted on Nov 20, 2021. The latest complaint not following promise was resolved on Dec 09, 2019. Pizza 73 has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 39 reviews. Pizza 73 has resolved 2 complaints.

Pizza 73 Customer Service Contacts

1760-10303 Jasper Ave
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada - T5J0A1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pizza 73 Customer Service. Initial Pizza 73 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pizza 73 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pizza 73. Discuss the issues you have had with Pizza 73 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pizza 73 Complaints & Reviews

Nov 20, 2021

Pizza 73 — Owner of the place

I walked in with no mask. Asked if it was okay or not owner said I could live Than I attempted to make my...

Pizza 73Medium two topping pizza-chicken, bacon

Just ordered a medium, chicken bacon two topping pizza. I ordered through the online app, and picked up at the Drayton Valley location. When ordered I asked for garlic sauce, and the pizza is sauce less! No sauce whatsoever. It's basically inedible, and unfortunately I live out of town so I cannot directly take it back for an exchange.
Crystal Westerlund
[protected]@gmail.com
Order #453:90MOB
0.00F2599G13D0T0

Medium two topping pizza-chicken, bacon

May 14, 2021

Pizza 73 — Delivery service

Advertise they have contact delivery. Do not honor contactless delivery even after requesting and reminding...

Pizza 73Call center

Hi there,

I really like pizza 73 so this is why I wanted to bring this up. I wanted the 3 for 15$ deal you offer and I wanted to sub out funnel sticks for the 3rd item. The phone operator was horrible, absolutely shutting down the idea of this without giving a solution and because of this I ordered from somewhere else. It's really unfortunate, if you guys don't change this you will be out of business, thanks.

Jake anderson
    [protected]

1 Response
      • Pa
        Paulina Smith-tolentino Oct 20, 2021

People in call centre are not very helpful. They didn’t want to tell me were closest store was so I could pickup, insisted I tell them pickup address. Their English was very bad. We had problem communicating due to lack of English.

Feb 19, 2021

Pizza 73 — Delivery and staff

Hi there we ordered pizza for our meeting last night. The gentleman said it would be 40 min. After an hour...

Jan 28, 2021

Pizza 73 — American pie pizza

We ordered a pizza and some wings last night it arrived piping hot and on time. We were very hungry and...

St. Albert
      Dec 05, 2020

Pizza 73 — Service and closed while opening hours

On November 29, 2020 I ordered Pizza online at the location 34 southridge drive. When I went down there for...

Okotoks
      Dec 09, 2019

Pizza 73 — not following promise

This is my 4th time trying to make you aware of your drivers blundered mistake so far nobody has bothered to...

Pizza 73double charging scam

Last weekend we ordered delivery online from Pizza 73. A few minutes later we got a call about our credit card payment being cancelled, and were told we had to pay at the door. When we asked for an email confirmation we were told that "they dont do that, Pizza 73 is a big corporation, we just had to trust them that our credit card payment would be refunded." So we paid again when the pizza was delivered.
      It's been a week, and no refund on the credit card. We've got payment receipts from both payment transactions.
      We've called to ask about the refund several times were put on hold until the line went dead. We've been told to email in our comments, and have never received a reply.
      Needless to say, we won't ever be ordering from Pizza 73 again, which is really unfortunate as it used to be our go-to place.

Sep 08, 2019

Pizza 73 — food take out

I recently purchased 20 salt and pepper wings from the Powder Drive location in Fort McMurray...

Fort Mcmurray

Pizza 73the lady on counter might be named preet was so rude

I went there today at 10pm to get dipping sauces because I loved the pizza 73 creamy garlic I went to her to get 5 of them as I m a kind of fan of pizza 73 garlic sauce she said she cant give it to me as I didnot order anything from her and she was soo rude then I walked out asking seriously even if am paying I cant get it she said yes you cant now I have question I placed a pickup order of just sauces and I was able to choose this location as well but I didnot choose her location I choose far one as I dont want to face that rude girl again now I wanted to ask why I have to drive 5 mins away to get sauces?? Do pizza 73 have different rules at different places isnot it same
        That was bad of pizza 73 and when I went to another location and tell them they know the location and the gril already as they said they are always getting many people complaining from that arrogant girl

Jul 22, 2019

Pizza 73 — wanting a refund

I ordered two medium thin crust pizza's one plain cheese the other with green peppers, onions, tomato...

Pizza 73i’m complaining about pizza 73 7 north stalbert I worked there for 11 years as a delivery driver

Here's my complaint sang nguyen and phat van are druging some of the drivers after phat shoots you up from behind when your making boxes the sang and his wife pinky do a talking to saying thing to us like how we are not going to make it and that they are using us. And as phat punches me his wife stands there and laughing. I quit yesterday and I have a good mind to contact alberta mental health and the rcmp. They should lose the business and there house and money and thier citizenship. I saw sang take pieces of food of the floor and put it on a pizza that your customers eat. Phats wife works in hospital that where he gets the hypodermic needles from. The other drivers are in danger. Itsup to you to investigate. Or should I go to the local newspapers and radio and tell them. Im ready to testify in court.in closing I will never order pizza from pizza 73 ever again. Andim going to tell your customers by means of tv newspaper and radio. And he's making lots of pizzas off the books so he's screwing you too

Jan 22, 2019

Pizza 73 — chicken wings - wrong type & greasy

On January 18, 2019, at 6:29 p.m. -- Airdrie Pizza 73 I ordered (60) - Golden Crispy Chicken Wings. After...

Airdrie
            Jan 12, 2019

Pizza 73 — chicken wings

I ordered the wing box for pickup from the Forest Lawn location in Calgary. I ordered using the mobile app...

Jan 07, 2019

Pizza 73 — delivery service

On Sunday January 6th, we placed an order with Pizza 73 for delivery. When the young kid came to the door, he...

Leduc

Pizza 73 — franchise owner

I ordered a pizza for pick up at 100 st and 167 ave in Edmonton. I walked in and owners said they were closed...

Edmonton (1270)

Pizza 73 — pizza

This site in Calgary 600 Saddletowne circle ne before months ago they maid good pizza .In these days thi...

Pizza 73 — delivery time and forgot our order

We ordered 2 large pizzas and a small order of curly fried with 2 ranch dressings and katchup that wa...

Pizza 73pizza/ no cheese

To whom it should concern,

I walked in to the Terra Losa Pizza 73 and ordered the everyday special 2 for 1 Grand Slam with Donair meat with a side of Donair sauce $30.45. I had bought some things so I was going to take a taxi from there instead of delivery. When i got home and picked up a slice all of the toppings fell off. I'm like what wrong with this pizza then I realized there's no cheese on top. I'm kinda choked, so I call and speak with a representative. After 20 minutes waiting while the representative talks to the store on the phone, the representative tells me the store will replace the pizza if i give them the pizza I received which is not a problem and pay for the delivery. WHAT! Why should I pay for delivery when they made the mistake? When I asked why not a credit then they're saying no.WHAT! Are they ok? I'm like no now come get your pizza and give me my money back then, I don't want anything. I'm not a complainer if you can see my order history but this is absurd. It was an easy fix but somehow they feel justified telling me I should pay for delivery. Did I make the mistake? No.Did I ask for delivery? No. Basically they want the pizza back and to make me pay for it.  This is not right.

This is horrible customer service and retention.
            September 12, 2018