Oreilly Auto Parts / charged $ on refund
O'rieilly Auto parts sold ignition coils for GM 3.8L v-6.
Looked on internet and said these coils are for Honda, (had less resistance than OEM) The GM OEM version has higher resistance and high performance versions have even higher resistance.
Returned items to O'rieilly parts store, manager at Franklin Park did return transaction took back coils, but processed the transaction as a charge to card rather than refund. Did not notice until later, this is when I new manager was a punk!
Had to go back to the store and deal with assistant manager later that day.
More Oreilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - mistreatment of team members 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- O'Reillys in Detroit Lakes - false advertising
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - super starter battery
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - transmission fluid
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - services not wanting to return
- Oreillys auto parts - employee