Orbitz,LLC / fraud/ lie about a hotel

1 Clearwater Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

There was no customer service/ receptionist at the hotel. Hotel marked as 3 stars, but hotel is not even a star (Check out you by renting room 107). You pen the window- there is a huge wall so you can’t see anything!!! (We found a number and a guy name Robert answered- he told me the key to the room in the blue box. When we called orbitz customer service- they tried to contact the hotel and Orbitz could not contact the Hotel either!!! So - me and my girlfriend waited 4 hours outside of the hotel /don’t know what to do!!!! Orbitz suggested rent another hotel -but i have to pay from my pocket!!!! Because --orbitz manager will contact me next day and they cannot do anything about it.
(((Flight + hotel + car package reservation

Orbitz package record locator: KE5BW3

Flight reservation

Orbitz record locator:
AP1101012PHVFNUR )))))

My original vacation package deal is $1215.00.
I had to pay another $446.00 for hotel and we both stayed inside the hotel (Because we both got sick and frustrated) -- Nice vacation by ORBITZ!!!!!

I know – my writing to this company won’t change a thing!!! Orbitz will be doing there business anyway!!!! People like me will suffer from this kind of lie and cheating!!!!!

Comments

• Da
      20th of Sep, 2008

I have made a reservation and have not been e mailed to conirm the reservetion.
    my orbitz locator number is AP110101M6Z5WLMG.
    This was for a non-stop flight for September 21, 2008
    depart at 8:30am and arive at San Juan at2;21
    returning October 3, 2008 departingfrom Sanjuan at 3:02pm
    ariving at Chicago 7:17pm.
    please confirm with e-mail to N111254@yahoo.com