Orbitz.com / Charge account 5 times, no NSF refund!
Well now lets see... This complaint is a little old because I did not know about this site at that time but I see that some satisfaction comes to those who write a complaint, so here goes. I ordered a flight from Houston to Sitka for a friend of mine and Orbitz charged my checking Mastercard 5 times for the transaction. This transaction put a 2300. overdraft in my checking account. After they investigated they found that indeed it was a computer glitch on their part. I called several times and had to talk to a different person everytime because they cold not put me thru to the same person... Any way after 6 days I was refunded for the price of the 4 extra tickets. This was all fine and good however, with a 2300.00 overdraft in my account for 6 days many other checks were returned. My bank sent them and faxed them information to show the overdraft fees and they amounted to 300.00. I had to finally give this one to the Almighty because I did not want to suffer a stroke. Since then I receive many offers from them and return them telling them I will use their services if they refund my money... The last time I heard anything was last year. If you have to call them get ready to explain over and over and then wait while they research it...
More Orbitz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - overcharging and misrepresentation of hotel policies
- Orbitz - flight refund or avoid connection made by mistake
- Orbitz - car rental
- Orbitz - charging twice for the same tickets for international and they have no idea how this happened 
- Orbitz - incorrect reservations