Orbitz / No customer service
I booked a trip to Las Vegas at the Luxor hotel. I was charged $150.00 a night for a Pyramid Deluxe room. I found out that the regular hotel rate is $129.00 a night. The Pyramid room was not inhabitable. It had mold growing, wall paper peeling, and a stench that could not be killed.
I was on a non-smoking floor, but there were ashtrays in the hallway. I took pictures to confirm everything I am saying here. I called Orbitz customer care and all they said was that I should have read the disclaimer. Orbitz was completely unwilling to do anything to make this right! DO NOT BOOK WITH ORBITZ! You'll get a better rate booking directly through the hotel.
More Orbitz Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - deceptive pricing practices
- Orbitz - car rental
- Orbitz - flights
- Orbitz - flight from london to pdx
- Orbitz - flight change - orbitz itinerary number:7362683081906