Onetravel.com / beware of business practices!
They have great rates... But the small print will take all your money! On 3-3-2017, I was a victim of an internet scam that resulted in canceling an international flight. Airlines would not permit me to cancel flights, which must be through travelone. Upon emailing my request, travelone charged me a cancellation fee of $50 and a $250 ticket change fee with a resulting credit of $611 for future use w/I one year. Called today (3-22-11) to use this credit and was informed that credit remains only for foreign carrier travel and cannot be used domestically... When asked to speak with supervisor or jana jackson, who emailed me that I have a credit, I was connected to mailbox 9898 where I left a message and was disconnected. I had purchased trip cancellation insurance from the same folks for additional fees, which does not pay in the event of fraud... Just health or airline connection problems... Another small print rip-off...
More Onetravel.com Complaints & Reviews
- Onetravel.com - scam 
- Onetravel.com - no refund for cancelled flights
- [Resolved] Onetravel.com - scammers 
- Onetravel.com - don't use them
- Onetravel.com - misleading contracts
- Onetravel.com - they r burglars! 
- OneTravel - very stressful
- Onetravel.com - changed time a flight after booking on march 17 2011 at 21:37pm
- OneTravel - bad service
- Onetravel.com - travel