OneTravel / don't deal with them

United States Review updated:

This is my 1st & last time dealing with one travel/cheapo air.

To long bad experience to be typed here. horrible joke (experrience).

Phon hold time, limited clear english of operators (heavy dialect), confusing emails about a refund I requested, which I didn't, reaching management or complaint department, etc. never again. will I eal with poor quality like this.

Afraid that my reservations won't be honored when I get to the airport.

Try reaching a complaint dept. at the company. i'll pay more in the future and book direct with the airline. the small savings with them not worth it.

Comments

• Mo
      Jun 03, 2016
    One Travel - Dodgy flight connections
    One travel
    Tennessee

3 tickets, When arrived at destination my brother got sick parents need to stay to take date of him . I return do to work, they end up charging more on credit card, I purchase the insurance they offer, and they told me was denied.

• Gr
      Jun 03, 2016
    One Travel - Dodgy flight connections
    One travel
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

My wife & I have been trying to change our flight to hawaii next August as when she booked trough one travel they had an already pre planned connection flight. One of our friends have informed us our melb flight only has a one hr layover time. Now this would not be enough time to get from off our melb domestic flight to get to the international terminal & through customs with our disabled son. We have been trying to negotiate with one travel but they are being very unreasonable. They are even going against their own terms & conditions about being 3 hrs early for international flights. We are not willing to pay any extra as this is their mistake. Can you help us please ?