Oncor / incompetence lack of response

Apr 27, 2015
This has been an ongoing issue for many years to the point that i have seriously considered moving simply to no longer be forced to have Oncor as my electric provider. 10 hours is a lightning fast response time in Oncors book and i watch my neighbors two miles down the road have their power restored sometimes in less than an hour from the co-op. We have lost electricity at 9 in the evening and literally not had an oncor lineman show up until after they had breakfast the following morning (and mind you this happened when there was no severe weather). Oncor is in my book the absolute worst company period!!! In the slim chance you do actually get to speak to someone on the phone they are rude and arrogant and their field personnel are absolutely lazy. Average restoration time is 24 hours to 30 hours. Ridiculous Ridiculous!!!

N  19th of Jun, 2008 by

Oncor - Terrible service

A transformer went out in my neighborhood today, I came home and tree limbs are in the back yard!! I called TXU they told me to call Oncor, no help; I couldn't get pass the automated service line.
N  3rd of Feb, 2011 by
and they are filing for a rate increase?

Oncor Electric Delivery Company Logo Oncor Electric Delivery Company