Having problems with Oncor?

Oncor Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 313 4747 (Power Outages (24/7)
+1 888 313 6862 (Service Requests / General Inquiries)
+1 888 875 6279 (Ask Oncor)
+1 214 486 2000 (Corporate Office)
+1 866 797 4839 (Choose A Retailer)
1616 Woodall Rogers Freeway, Suite 6C-006
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Oncor Customer Service. Initial Oncor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Oncor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Oncor. Discuss the issues you have had with Oncor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Oncor Complaints & Reviews

Oncor Electric Delivery Companycustomer service representative

Our power has been out since yesterday afternoon 6-9-19. My mother and i both have heart problems and are on breathing machines. I wanted to know if there would be an adjustment to our bill because we are losing all of our frozen items. We just went shopping 6-6-19. I spoke with a VERY VERY RUDE CSR. I explained everything to Sabrina and the number I was given was supposed to be an Oncor phone number but, instead I was given a number to USDA FOOD AGRICULTURAL SAFETY, and she hung up in my face. I called back to make a complaint and other agents kept transferring me back to her when i explained my situation. Ms Sabrina needs to go through training again or be fired. She is very rude, smart mouth and combative.

Oncor Electric Delivery Companydriver of oncor truck in odessa texas 6-3-2019

I am from Houston tx, a registered petroleum landman, and in my drive from midland to Odessa I encountered an Oncor truck, #56177, driven by a hispanic female who was the most rude, aggressive, downright ugly driver encountered on us bsns 20 at 4:10 pm.

I have three pictures of the very rude downright ugly driver. I was attempting to pass this truck, illegally driving in left lane as posted by TXDOT whose signage very clearly states the left lane is for passing only, who had been observed as not driving in any lane but left lane, and she used a tendency known as road rage!

she refused to allow my passing of an auto whom was probably driving 65 mph, posted limit, yet your observed rude aggressive driver was not allowing one person any legal ability to legally pass an auto in the mandated passing lane as she was "playing governor" and refusing the legal ability to pass. How rude and more so as an employee in an Oncor auto, not hers personally and she very obviously failed Oncor standards and mission statement by her rude aggressive driving skills.

When firms fail to instruct drivers of company autos the law of travel on federally funded highways, there are intelligent drivers woh will report them as this is a main reason the local area has seen an uptick in wrecks and auto issues as there are locals whose ignorance and defiance of road laws are the ultimate culprits and your firms has one in the makeup. Probably more but htis one personally interacted. ( i am on a computer that my photo is ineligible to be uploaded. Apology.)

Oncor Electric Delivery Companyelectrical service not completed

Fox Electric secured a permit and built a service for a gate opener at 1315 Country Club Road in Wylie, Texas.
      The City of Wylie electrical inspector passed the inspection "green tag" and the City of Wylie issue a meter release to Oncor.
      It has been 6 months and 30 phone calls to Oncor with zero results!! Oncor has said during every phone call that the meter would be set immediately!! Never an explanation of the reason it had not been set!!

Colin Ward
      Fox Electric Ltd.
      TECL 17176

Raul Rubalcava (home owner)

Oncor Electric Delivery Companyoncor utility

Oncor came out on 4/21/19 am on Easter Sunday due to a power outage they cut down trees limbs and left it all in my yard and hanging over 3 of my neighbors fence and yard they also moved my pool and messed it up not one time did they say they where cutting anything down they need to come clean up this mess. I called oncor and now it's my problem not

Oncor Electric Delivery Companywho do I discuss the problem with

During storm 4/13 in Texas a tree was blown down on our shed, the tree is located in a utility easement and we can't find anyone to address who os responsible for the tree. Someone came out to look at it and said the power lines above the tree are ok and he wouldn't discuss the tree. When the tree was trimmed from the power lines last summer, Oncor trimmed off all off one side off, this made the tree top heavy on the side of our shed. The storm was very windy with a lot of rain and the tree uprooted and fell on the shed. The utility company is Oncor

Candace Shook
          1928 Rose Court
          Grapevine Texas

Oncor Electric Delivery Companyelectrical surge

Home address: 201 taylors dr. temple, tx
            Outage time 11:00 a.m.
            Date 4-13-19

Power outage service returned to service 2:58 p.m.. Upon service return home received surge of electrical power. Head and shoulder
            area on body feeling pain from this
            electrical surge. Sparks on power line clearly show along with intake of home a surge that is clearly harmful & illegal. Tried calling for assistance to no avail.

linda riley

Mar 02, 2019

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — power

I call oncor customers service to get a new service on my house since October of 2018 and I'm still waiting...

Jan 18, 2019

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — power outage

Date 1/18/218 Time 9:05am We were sitting at home and all our power went out, I went and looked out back and...

Allen

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — light pole fell on my daughter's car

During a storm yesterday in Odessa, Tx... One of your light poles fell on my daughter's car and damaged it...

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — electricity

Date of incident: 11/12/18. A little after 7 pm in the evening of 11/12/18 my husband and I were watching...

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — outage repair team

A storm knocked down a power line Monday morning [protected]) and I called and reported the outage. Several...

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — landscaping removal

There is a new home being built next to us. Oncor had to come and hook up the temporary meter in our new...

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — emergency response team

At 2 pm I contacted oncor to report a broken electric meter that caused my breaker box to begin smoking...

Oncor Electric Delivery Companyoncor

I live in melshire estates. There was a line from a post across the street at the alley of quincy lane between melshire and willow lane. The line was connected to the pole. It came accross the street on the ground to my yard and up in the tree then to the ground again. It ran down the side of my yard to the back. The end of it had open wires as if it had been broken from somewhere. My husband and are in our 80's. We were very concerned. All we could think of was a down power line and getting electrocuted. I called 311. They connected me to oncor. Oncor was here within 45 minutes. The guy said he didn't know what kind of line it was but it wasn't a power line, he was irritated and had a bad attitude. He seemed angry when he got out of the truck. I kept pleading wilt him to tell me what line it might be. He did not care. I have never had a service to be nasty like that. I told him I was going to report him.
              Oncor license plates bso 8215

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — new service

I put a new sign up for a customer and the customer requested new service on the sign. Approx. 4/22/2018. A...

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — tree and fence damage and continued line outage

I live on 2 jeffus court in wichita falls, texas. Jeffus court is a cul-de-sac that is directly behind blue...

Oncor Electric Delivery Company — need new service

I sent the message below to Martin.Arguello Martin.[protected]@oncor.com on 5-1-2018 as the POC for Colton...

Monahans

ONCOR — marking utility lines

My neighbor was having some work completed in her backyard. Her boyfriend called to get the utility line...

ONCOR — electric

I am writing to complain that my spouse steven russell and I moved to miami and the home was sold november...

ONCOR — electricity

I have asthma and i'm pregnant. It is not ok to ignore outages for hours and hours. No one has been out to...