Olive Garden / customer service
Tonight Me and my family of seven went to your location in North Olmstead, Ohio, to celebrate my son's 15th birthday.All was good we got our food, apps, drinks, then we got our main course.As a server, (not our server) came by to refill some drinks he had a small tray with 4 big glasses of pop and Ice tea, when he put the one drink down he lost balance and ended up spilling the 3 other drinks all over my 11yr old daughter's pants and coat, as I looked and seen what happens I asked to speak to a manager.Now myself being a server I know to not carry anything out that you can't handle if its too much you would make several trips or ask a coworker for help.Now mind you also it is winter time cold and snowy tonight and my daughter now has sopping wet pants imbarrased and freezing we decided to pack the food up and leave.So now my son's 15th Birthday is cut short and ruined.Manager came over took my daughter's meal off the check and gave me a $25 gift card.I feel that because my son's birthday dinner was basically ruined the whole check should have been take in care of.The server that dropped the drinks was unapologetic didn't even say sorry one time.I completely feel that more should of and could have been done about this situation.
Updated by Lara216, Feb 19, 2018
This is so funny to me. No I don't have a job I sit on my ass and receive welfare and pray mr. Trump is makeing america great again. So I go on here to look to see when I can complain about restaurants and see what kinda "handout"I can get. You all have me pinned so well it's like you all know me or something???
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - bad service! 
- Olive Garden - olive garden 
- Olive Garden - buy one get one meal 
- Olive Garden - kitchen manager/food
- Olive Garden - calculating tip amount using sales tax
- Olive Garden - 5.50 tip mysteriously added to our credit card bill after we left a $10 tip