Ocwen / forclosure

Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:

Because of Ocwen HomeQ and Nector Projets I have lost my home. I received notice form Nector Projects on November 12, 2010 That my home was set for foreclosure and auction on November 30, 2010. There was no prior notification. It was my understanding that we were in the process of a loan modification. I am still receiveing notices that they are working on my case. I have sent letters to the Federal Trade Commission, State Corporation Commission and The Better Business Bureau. I took the liberty of recording some of my conversations or should I say my attempts at conversation. I hope this helps someone else.

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Jun, 2011

I sent my modifiaction papers in may 15 2011. Ocwen called and said that they didnt received it and my home is up for auction june 10th 2011
    the papers were sent by us mail proirity. So I have to resend them and probably file chapter 13 to save my home. They wont
    use the hamp program. To give you a reasonable rat they still charge 9.89 per cent on mortages loan. I wish that I could find some to pay then
    off and let me pay them I'm stuck with these clowns

• Nc
      3rd of Jul, 2011

same thing happen to use in 08 and they took the home in 2010, they came back 2 years later rfused my payments wanted the full amount of loan and then took the home left me and my kids homeless be ware after loan mod they will take your home.