Ocwen Mortgage Company / terrible experience!
I purchased, what I believed to be a 2 million dollar accidental life insurance policy from ocwen. When I contacted ocwen to ask them about the policy they told me, that it was not for 2 million dollars that it was simply the name they had given to the policy. They said the name was 2 million. And that the actual policy was not worth 2 million and it was a whole life policy so I canceled the policy.
They (Ocwen) always call me at home to offer some new up date to the mortgage like for home repairs, insurance, mortgage life etc. They call at least once per week even though I have told them that I am not interested in increasing my monthly mortgage payment! I do not know if they actually sent my payments for the life insurance payments to the under writer for the insurance coverage that I supposedly had purchased over 1 year ago.
More Ocwen Mortgage Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - customer service
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage loan
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - securities fraud 2012-2016
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage
- Ocwen - escrow refund