Ocwen / contacting congress

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I have had similar dealings with this company as well as many of the other postings here. I had a mod in place with Saxon and our mortgage was then sold to Ocwen. The latest ridiculous dealings with them include a statement that I requested a mod from them and was denied for lack of paperwork. I asked what was missing and he told me that not one document requested by them was received. I said perhaps that was because I never requested a mod so I would never have sent documents. In any event, I am starting to work with my local Congressman to get back to my original loan modification agreement terms with Saxon. I don't know who my mortgage company will be, but I certainly want to be rid of Ocwen.

Ar

Comments

• Lo
      13th of Sep, 2011

I’m sure this isn’t the first email you have received from one of your consumers and this email may not be read or even acknowledge. However, I’m have tell you our story and the service of your company. We first received letters of bankruptcy in which we were not claiming or even thinking of bankruptcy. Next we received phone calls from your outsource call center per our loan being in forbearance. I again, didn’t think this was true and did many times try to explain this to your personnel. Nevertheless we continuing paying our loan .
    One we had never ask to be put into forbearance. Two on Aug 2011 I tried to make payment by phone and was informed that my payment could not be accepted and if it was accepted it would simply be returned. Therefore, I mail the Aug payment to ensure Ocwen did receive our Aug payment. Third, on Saturday, Sept 10, 2011 we received a Letter of Default. I immediately became concern I immediately emailed my bank to do a search on our account from 2009-present in which they did. I found so many discrepancies with your report to the credit bureaus and the payments which were posted to our checking account.

I’m confused and amazed at the issues at hand once I began to search Ocwen. It seems I’m not the only one having issues with your financial service. However, you have succeeded in creating a monster for us and our credit is less than zero thanks to your record keeping. I will be filing my complaint with the credit bureaus to try and correct your mistakes. I wouldn’t be saying this if it wasn’t true. I have the proof from my bank. I honestly don’t know where to turn except to an attorney if we cannot work this out. In conclusion, we are not 120 days late.
    written to CEO Ocwen