Ocwen Aukland / fraudulent debt

1 Aukland, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-218-3883

Aukland ocwen is in violation of fcra fair credit reporting act and fair debt collection practice act.

I have demanded that they write me they refuse to send me a letter this has been going on the past 3-months. I checked my credit report equifax and their is no indication of the debt they described they have also violated my privacy I have demanded their physical address refused they have given bogus names with the same person bogus places claiming they are from india orlando, florida and auckland flordia I have begun initiating my debt collections against them for their refusal to comply with federal and or international law for their bogus debt harassment perjury fraud and possible racketeering.

Comments

• Jw
      19th of Apr, 2008

Something needs to be done with this company. They have my phone number attached to a person with the same last name as mine but I do not know and have never known this person. I have had my phone number and lived at the same address for 25 years so I cannot see how there could be a mix-up. This is now just harrassment. I have asked for my name to be removed from their call list a number of times, they say they will remove it but I still get calls. They only identify themselves as Aukland from Orlando, FL. No will will give me their last names or their business address.

I got so sick of the calls that I played along once to see what they were up to. They asked for the last 4 digits of social security before they would provide any further information. I would never give this out over the phone even if I knew the person they were looking for. I think this is some kind of scam. Beware!!!