Norton / technical team scam.
I tried to download a Norton security deluxe protection costing me £30.00 on 1st June 2017, a message appeared that referred me to the Norton technical team, I was persuaded to pay £199.99 which I did to get my laptop protected once again with Norton.
I was told that I would have a two year guarantee by 'Paul' I was told the Company was Network Layer DB info, telephone [protected] ex 203 Password DB2526. This telephone number does not exist!
12 months later I have again tried to download another new Norton security antivirus on the same laptop and again was referred back to the Technical team asking for money by 'Peter' on telephone [protected] I suspect these people are operating from India, but I can't understand how your product can refer me to these conmen. Can you PLEASE EXPLAIN.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank 
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec "Norton" - virus 
- Norton Antivirus - billed twice