Norton (Dri*symantecmyord.com / Symmn / credit card charge

1 204 Knightsbridge Dr.Charleston, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 843-767-5194

I had to remove the virus system the same day
because it slowed my computer down so much and
it was to hard to get into anything.
I am having a hard time getting in touch with any one to have the charge removed from my credit card.

Comments

De
  13th of Nov, 2008

I am having the same problem

Da
  19th of Nov, 2008

I would like to return the norton ghost 14.0 and my bank card credited back sorry to say the product did not work the way i thought it would. I took it off my pc and would like my money back my order number is
DANIEL GARCIDUENAS
p.s
please get back to me on this matter

Ch
  20th of Mar, 2009

I PURCHASES SOMETHING FROM YOU ON MY DISCOVER CARD FOR THE PRICE OF$43.98. ITHOUGHT IT WAS TO RENEW MY SYMANTEC SUBSCRIPTION FOR MY COMPUTER. THE DATE WAS 2/17/09. SO IF YOU COULD TAKE IT BACK, RETURN MY MONEY $43.98 TO MY DECOVER CARD .ORDER #1746823815 PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS MATER.

Ro
  26th of Apr, 2009

ORDER #646-8103-112. ON 4/09/09 I PURCHASED A NORTON ANTI VIRUS FOR $39.99 FROM YOUR COMPANY SYMANTEC.COM. I PAID WITH A DEBIT CARD. YET I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE VIRUS PROTECTION FOR HOURS. I ALSO, CONTACTED YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM - NOTHING. IAM IN CONTACT WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO HAVE THUS CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY CRDIT-DEBIT CARD. I DON/T UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SO MUCH PROBLEM DOWNLOADING A SIMPLE SOFWARE. EVEN TRYING TO GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOU IS SUCH A PROBLEM. PLEASE REFUND MY DEBIT CHARGE. NAME IS : RODOLFO POWELL 173 WYCKOFF AVE. BROOKYN NEW YORK 11237. UNLESS YOU CAN HAVE THE PRBLEM RESOLVE INMEDIETELY!!

Ro
  26th of Apr, 2009

i dont know what you mean by comment cannot be empty. i told you my problem above. what else do you want me to say.

Ch
  25th of May, 2010

already am signed up til Nov 2010 & am getting charged $ 70.00 a month the last couple months, I registered my # then I get charged again!!!