Norton (Dri*symantecmyord.com / Symmn / credit card charge

1 204 Knightsbridge Dr.Charleston, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 843-767-5194

I had to remove the virus system the same day
because it slowed my computer down so much and
it was to hard to get into anything.
I am having a hard time getting in touch with any one to have the charge removed from my credit card.

Comments

• De
      13th of Nov, 2008

I am having the same problem

• Da
      19th of Nov, 2008

I would like to return the norton ghost 14.0 and my bank card credited back sorry to say the product did not work the way i thought it would. I took it off my pc and would like my money back my order number is
    DANIEL GARCIDUENAS
    p.s
    please get back to me on this matter

20th of Mar, 2009

I PURCHASES SOMETHING FROM YOU ON MY DISCOVER CARD FOR THE PRICE OF$43.98. ITHOUGHT IT WAS TO RENEW MY SYMANTEC SUBSCRIPTION FOR MY COMPUTER. THE DATE WAS 2/17/09. SO IF YOU COULD TAKE IT BACK, RETURN MY MONEY $43.98 TO MY DECOVER CARD .ORDER #1746823815 PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS MATER.

• Ro
      26th of Apr, 2009

ORDER #646-8103-112. ON 4/09/09 I PURCHASED A NORTON ANTI VIRUS FOR $39.99 FROM YOUR COMPANY SYMANTEC.COM. I PAID WITH A DEBIT CARD. YET I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE VIRUS PROTECTION FOR HOURS. I ALSO, CONTACTED YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM - NOTHING. IAM IN CONTACT WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO HAVE THUS CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY CRDIT-DEBIT CARD. I DON/T UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SO MUCH PROBLEM DOWNLOADING A SIMPLE SOFWARE. EVEN TRYING TO GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOU IS SUCH A PROBLEM. PLEASE REFUND MY DEBIT CHARGE. NAME IS : RODOLFO POWELL 173 WYCKOFF AVE. BROOKYN NEW YORK 11237. UNLESS YOU CAN HAVE THE PRBLEM RESOLVE INMEDIETELY!!

• Ro
      26th of Apr, 2009

i dont know what you mean by comment cannot be empty. i told you my problem above. what else do you want me to say.

25th of May, 2010

already am signed up til Nov 2010 & am getting charged $ 70.00 a month the last couple months, I registered my # then I get charged again!!!