Nokia Mobile Promo, Uk / nokai mobile promo, uk

1 Philippines Review updated:

Only two days ago I was informed through email that I won a Nokia N95 and 95,000 pounds sterlings. I was curious what this would lead to so I replied to them. They asked me to fill up the Claims Form and finally to choose the payment option for delivery of what I won just as detailed by others. Of course, I don't intend to send any money; but just as I thought, they request for checks or payment for the winning prize delivery. If one sends 200 pounds or more and if a thousand people get victimized, how much total have they accumulated through Internet scam? Why can't Nokia or UK authorities crack these criminals?

Comments

• Ab
      27th of Jan, 2008

Yesterday i got 1 message i got from my number that i am the winner of this year nokia promo and they ask to fill 1 claim form after that they send 1 mail to me that send 300 pounds to their company to recieve that money this is their well planned cheating i know last time so guys please take further actions against them because so many people are helpless as this kind to cheating through this type of message messages.

• Fa
      6th of Feb, 2008

Also i have received the similar message tonight saying that (congratulations! your mobile number has won 172,000 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promotion....for claims...call +4470???585
    i do believe it is false but i am asking realy ... Why can't Nokia or UK authorities crack these criminals?

• Ha
      10th of Feb, 2008

Also i have received the similer message.

CONGRATULATIONS!!your mobile Number has won 172,000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. For claims call: +447045730918 & email:contactnokiapromo.ukquk2.net

Contacted them and they said sent me an email your personal information. I try to send my details but this is wrong site

I don't know really or not.

• Ya
      13th of Feb, 2008

20th of Feb, 2008

Hello ,

I recevied an SMS mobile message the sender was mandilas1 and the text was "your mobile number has won 850,000.00 euros in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claim call +34 645 426 053 fax +34 940461366 & e-mail: nokia4493@yahoo.com "
    I search about this person and about nokia promo i did not found any thing. I need your help to cheack about this person and about this promo.

Thanks alot.

• Ra
      21st of Feb, 2008

Hello,

I recevied the axact SMS as mehdi recevied teh axact tel and fax and email address.

And i'm confused whats the matter on Nokia mobile promo. I would be tankfull if you help me too.

Thanks.

• Al
      21st of Feb, 2008

I also got the same SMS, as the above person said,nokia uk and UK governmant shoul do something about this wrong. I wonder how people are trying to be rich in this educated world.

22nd of Feb, 2008

I also got the same SMS, CONGRATULATION!! Your mobile number has won @250,000.00 in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO for claim call +34-634-093-136 & E-mail: nokia7784@yahoo.com
    but I think this phone number from Spain

• Je
      23rd of Feb, 2008

Me too, I received one of those sms (exact copy) like you guys received. And (Nokia.) is the sender.

I hope this scam will be seized by the authorities.

Thanks!

• Ar
      23rd of Feb, 2008

MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THESE TYPES OF MSG. ITS A BIG FRAUD AND I REQUEST THE AUTHORITES TO STOP THIS TYPE OF FRAUD
    THANX GUYS TO INFORM THE PEOPLE

23rd of Feb, 2008

Hi how are you guys ? 3 days ago i recive a sms that was said your mobile numberhas won the nokia mobile promo 850,000,00 euros and i from the spain his tel is :0034 645 426 053 and nokia4493@yahoo.com what can i do is it real??

• Am
      24th of Feb, 2008

I have reseved a sms from mandilas1 :

Your mobile number has won 850,000 eurous in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO for claim call +34 645 426 053 FAX +34 940461366 & E-mail: nokia4493iyahoo.com

Is it true?

• Pr
      24th of Feb, 2008

23 Feb 2008

To
    Nokia Care
    New Delhi

Sub: Complaint about Mobile (Model No 1208)
    Job no—3934340380802232 dt 23/2/08/08

Dear Sir,

This has reference to the subject cited above. I had purchased a Mobile of Model No 1208 two months back. From the first day onwards, the battery back up is very poor & it gets hanged repeatedly. Last evening, the Test Mode came into the set.

When I had given the set to the Nokia Care, NDSE Part I they said that I shall get it after 10 days, which will be a problem for me without the same.

Kindly exchange the set with a good one or else provide my cash back ASAP.

Regards,

(Pritpal Singh)

CC :

1. Public Grievance Cell
    2. Right to Information Dept.
    3. Hindustan Times
    4. Aaj Tak News

• Bh
      28th of Feb, 2008

I ALSO received today one SMS mobile who the sender informed me that i was won 850 000.00 euros in yhe ongoing nokia mobile promo and for claim i mussed call +34 645 426 053 and his e-mail:nokia 4493 jaim .com. Please help and guide me what i do?Thank you very mutsh.

29th of Feb, 2008

Hello
    I've got a sms including ((your mobile number has won 850,000.00 euros in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claim call +34 645 426 053 fax+34 940 461 452& e_mail:nokia4493iaim.com)) i have called this number &the guy that spoke to me said that they had sent this msg to 25 people and i found that this number belongs to spain but i did'nt send them any mail.if you had any information about this subject please do let me know!

• Mo
      29th of Feb, 2008

• Cu
      1st of Mar, 2008

what about this e-mail???

Date:Febuary 29 2008.
    Attn:
    Mobile Number:

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES. Dr. Simon V. Paco. The Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.In line with the commemorating event marking our 950Nokia Mobile Anniversary we rolled out over €16,000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Euros) for our 950Nokia Mobile Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia , New Zealand , North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Central Europe .

On behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

.....................................................................................................................................
    FILL THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND IT TO US ON TIME

STATE:
    COUNTRY:
    TELEPHONE:
    FAX NUMBER:

As soon as you send your information to us by Email these will enable us start your Verification Procedure from our Verification Office here in Europe .
    Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Simon V. Paco
    TelFax: +34-693469388
    Copyright ©2008 Nokia. All rights reservered.

• Zo
      2nd of Mar, 2008

I also recieved a message like others, then what does it mean?

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2008

i've recive it today can you help me is it real or no please contact on darck-ninja@hotmail.com

• Th
      4th of Mar, 2008

Hello. Im from Norway and I got this SMS today too. How the [censored] did it came to my cell? I cant see the senders number, it just says fraom "nokia47". Unbelieveable if the mobile is being spammed as well.