Nokia UK Promo 2010promotion

B

I have received a sms on 12 february, 2010 as my mobile no has won 250000 pounds as in nokia ongoing uk promo. so please verify it as it real or fake. they have told to contact to the emil address which is [protected]@live.com. my email address is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Kh
    khlid Feb 12, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 13 FEBRUARY, 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON 350.000 POUNDS.
    IN THE ONGOING UK NOKIA PROMO. SO PLEASE VERIFY IT AS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT TO THE EMIL ADDRESS WHICH IS [email protected] . MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] .

• Na
    nadesiko Feb 13, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 12 FEBRUARY, 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON 500 000 POUNDS AS IN NOKIA ONGOING UK PROMO.SO PLEASE VERIFY IT AS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT TO THE EMIL ADDRESS WHICH IS [email protected] MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

• On
    onur89 Feb 13, 2010

• Na
    nano_cute Feb 14, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS ON 11 FEBRUARY, 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO. WON 700, 000 POUNDS IN THE ONGOING UK NOKIA PROMOTION. PLEASE VERIFY AS IT`S REAL THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO CONTACT THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

• Pi
    pinarg Feb 15, 2010

Hello also I received same sms

• Mo
    mohamed roky Feb 15, 2010

i have received an sms on 1522010 as my mobile no won 157, 000 POUNDS IN THE ONGOING UK NOKIA PROMOTION. PLEASE VERIFY AS IT`S REAL THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO CONTACT THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS no [email protected] my maill address [email protected]

• Wa
    wael kamal Feb 15, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS ON, 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO. WON 176, 000 POUNDS IN THE ONGOING UK NOKIA PROMOTION. PLEASE VERIFY AS IT`S REAL THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO CONTACT THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

• Om
    Omar Mohamed Ali Mohamed Feb 15, 2010

i have received an sms on 15 february 2010 as my mobile no won 157, 000 POUNDS IN THE ONGOING UK NOKIA PROMOTION. PLEASE VERIFY AS IT`S REAL THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO CONTACT THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS no [email protected] my mail address [email protected]

• Ge
    George Heade Feb 15, 2010

Hi Guys,

I've just won UK560, 000 - I have to contact 00447024078077 or [email protected] - maybe I'm the lucky one!!!

• Ar
    AR Mali Feb 16, 2010

I've juz won 560, 000GBP and hv to contact 447024086574 0r email [email protected]
    This is not new method of cheating, and when you will be ask to make some payments thru western union, you will be dead broke!
    Kind of a sick person trying to make fast money!!

kalum Feb 16, 2010

dear sir, i have received a sms 14 february 2010 on my mobile from this number - +447763813768. it is saying that i have won 100 000 of pounds and mention my ref no is NK 417. further says to claim it to contact bellow mentioned e mail address . e mail is [email protected] pls inform me weather it is true or not. this is my e mail address, [email protected] this is my mobile no 00971 502939346, thanks

saim Atay Feb 16, 2010

Dear sirs/madam,

Could you plase notify me about details of the sms which you sent to my mobile phone.the masege is,

Congratulations! !! Your MOBİLE NUMBER HAVE WON £ 350, 000.00 GB Pounds on the THE UK NOKIA MOBİLE PROMO DRAW 2010 call:+447045710118 email:[email protected]

Best regards.

maximilionkiller Feb 16, 2010

To all ladies and gentelmen,

hi there...i am Max From singapore, i have just make a call to Finland and check about the Nokia promo draw 250, 000 pound you won. They told me that that is a flase msg so just ignor it.

Nokia Siemens Networks
    PO Box 1
    FI-02022 Nokia Siemens Networks

Visiting address:
    Karaportti 3
    02610 Espoo, Finland

Telephone +358 71 400 4000 (Finland)

If you dun belive me just call this number to check on it

• Ho
    Hossam.Mohamed Feb 16, 2010

I received a message on Mobily ... I earned the benefit amount and the amount of 157, 000 pounds, please I want to know what to do to this please follow-up Mobily number 0121898921 or my mail [email protected] OR [email protected] OR [email protected] Thank you

salanmsaif Feb 17, 2010

meliyaratharagannar.sultan.pon.00971506983677atras.dubai.u.a.eemail [email protected] po box55987

Said Riad said Feb 18, 2010

[email protected]
    My name is Said ryad said

I received a message on Mobily ... I earned the benefit amount and the amount of 157, 000 pounds, please I want to know what to do to this please follow-up Mobily number 0122897783 or my mail [email protected]

• Ye
    yesser Feb 18, 2010

hi me too, I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 16 FEBRUARY, 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON 350.000 POUNDS.

• Ph
    Phoebe Botha Feb 18, 2010

I got an SMS saying : Congratulations! You won R500 000.oo, in the Nokia promo. To claim Email : [email protected] or telephone number +27732889683. The messege was send from cel number +27711496004 on 17 February 2010 @ 15:41. After receiving an reply on my e-mail somebody phoned me to tell me that I did win the money and that what eery forms is at the Johannesburg High court and that I need to pay R2200.00 for an affidavit. I've let them know via e-mail that I do not have that amount and that they should deduct it from the winnings. I will see if anybody will contact me after that. Me and my husband think it is a scam, because the forms that was given to be filled in has nothing on it that says that it is from Nokia.

Regards

Phoebe Botha

• Ph
    Phoebe Botha Feb 18, 2010

Just got another SMS saying that I've won 500 thousand pounds in the Nokia promo. Claim code NKUKP. send e-mail to [email protected] Is there any way that you can stop these kind of SMS's?

Regards

Phoebe

s.ahmed Feb 19, 2010

I received an sms that my mobile no has just won 100, 000 GBpounds 2010 on the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO, REF NO:417 .FOR CLIMS NO:+447031907791 and Email:[email protected] received a form and sended my details, another form came to select the courier service
    i selected ccs deliverd charges are 430 pounds, but they are asking me to send the courier charges in advance through WESTERN EXCHANGE,
    i am doubting about, is it ligit or a scam, can someone give me
    any informations?
    Thanks,
    shabbir ahmed.Email add:[email protected]/tel no:009746890565

• Pt
    Ptaman37 Feb 25, 2010

How can anyone in his / her right mind think this is for real? By sending them your email address, you open yourself for more spam and its quite possible that they will hack you.

mahmod haj ibrahim Feb 27, 2010

hello you send to me text i win 560.000 pawnd ?so what i do now

Kabelwa Carol Mahloko Feb 27, 2010

I also receivd dat kind of sms.id like 2knw if it is real or fake.

• Ho
    hosamsarawy Mar 10, 2010

hi me too, I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON8march 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON 350.000 POUNDS.
    IN THE ONGOING UK NOKIA PROMO. SO PLEASE VERIFY IT AS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT TO THE EMIL ADDRESS WHICH IS [email protected] . MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] i from libya _bengahzi plase sending my e amail

• Mo
    morad71 Mar 10, 2010

i have received a message told me i have won 157.000 pound gbp in the on going nokia
    please i do not have any idea about this
    if some one know anything please till me and i will receive your message in
    [email protected] thanks for help

• mozammil Mar 11, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 10 march, 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON 500, 000 POUNDS AS IN NOKIA ONGOING UK PROMO.SO PLEASE VERIFY IT AS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT TO THE EMIL ADDRESS WHICH IS nokiamobilecenter2010(AT)hot mail.com MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

• Da
    daverumpel Mar 12, 2010

NO, U DIDNT WIN. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE JUST THIS MORNING I WON THE UK NOKIA CELL PHONE USER USA $138, 00. AND IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND. MESSAGE SENT FROM 447553134898. TOME TO GO TELL MY BOSS WHAT I THINK OF HIM.

• Ud
    Uday M Arolkar Mar 14, 2010

I also got sms on 12 feb on my mobile that i have wone 500000 in on going nokia uk promo for claims call +447924004249 or email [email protected] Mail them, they sent me an neryfication form and i sent them reply but last 3 days no reply for me.
    I think it is fack sms and mail.Dont trust them.

kadega Mar 17, 2010

hello i received sms that my mobile number has just won 300.000 pound in the ongoing nokia uk
    so please verify it as real or fake
    they told to contact the emai address which is nokiauklive

• Le
    Lee Que Mar 24, 2010

I am also received the same SMS as U all. than they ask me to bank in some amount of money to carry out the delvery of my winning prize to my address.

Here is the Contact person that they ask me to send the money.

Name : Mrs.Shirly Andre Young
    Address : London W1J 16D Piccadilly Street, United Kingdom
    Amount : 535 Pounds

So is it this people exist - or this a syndicate (Nigerian) which is base in London

• Ra
    ravi chouhan Mar 25, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 26 FEBRUARY, 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON 250000 POUNDS AS IN NOKIA ONGOING UK PROMO.SO PLEASE VERIFY IT AS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT TO THE EMIL ADDRESS WHICH IS [email protected] MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]
    Comments United Kingdom

• Wa
    Wadhha ALHammadi Mar 25, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 24/25 march, 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON 350, 000 POUNDS AS IN NOKIA ONGOING UK PROMO.SO PLEASE VERIFY IT AS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT TO THE EMIL ADDRESS WHICH IS nokiamobilecenter2010(AT)hot mail.com MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

• Ga
    gamal Mar 28, 2010

dear sir, i have received a sms 25/3/ 2010 on my mobile from this number +22996856048. it is saying that i have won 350, 000 of pounds. further says to claim it to contact bellow mentioned e mail address . e mail is [email protected] pleas inform me weather it is true or not. this is my e mail address, [email protected] this is my mobile no 0123826444, Egypt, thanks

• Ah
    Ahlam 85 Mar 29, 2010

H i I recieve massege saying that congratulation !your mobile number has won 250000 Pounds in ongoing uk nokia promo, for claims call+447035934027 or [email protected] so that please verfy is it true or not my e mail address is [email protected] .com

• Og
    oguntusi thompsing Mar 30, 2010

pls it is sounding confus we want u people to let us no the fat and expaling how we can clam the gitf. it is been seend to me this way

congratulation!your cell number has just won 157, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia promotion. for claims call
    +4470359487810r email:nokiauk2010live(at)live.com

so if it true send back to this number o7o36661154 or send to this emal [email protected]

• Ba
    battisha Apr 01, 2010

i have received an sms that i have won 300, 000 pound on the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO 2010
    my email address is [email protected] please tell me if it is real or not >>

• Ba
    battisha Apr 01, 2010

I received an sms that my mobile no has just won 300000 pounds 2010 on the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO
    my email [email protected]il.com

• Eh
    ehab ebrahiem ebrahiem Apr 04, 2010

i received ansms that my mobile no has just won 157, 000gbpounds 2010 on the ongoing nokia uk promotion.for claims call :+447035948781 or email:[email protected] -----nam ehab ebrahiem ebrahiem email:[email protected] no:oo2o120846003 egypt

• Yo
    yogendra mali Apr 07, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 7th APRIL, 2010 AS MYMOBILE NO HAS WON 350000 POUNDS AS IN NOKIA ONGOING UK PROMO. SO PLEASE VERIFY IT AS IT REAL OR FAKE. THEY HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS [email protected] MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

• hosamsalheinsarawy Apr 07, 2010

I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 8 march 2010 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON 350.000 POUNDS.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices