Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home SMS Scam Contests Nokia scam lottery winnings!

Nokia - scam lottery winnings!

Author of the complaint
2:25 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have received a SMS from Nokia UK ongoing promotion, that say i have won a in nokia UK ongoing promotion an amount of GBP 172000. Also asked to claim by Nokia UK. Beware people! This is fraud!

Helpful? 0 0

More Nokia complaints & reviews

Nokia - scam!
Nokia - promotion
Nokia - winning prize
Nokia - video player not working properly
Nokia - ongoing nokia promo
Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people
Nokia - i am wrili a winnar
207 comments
J
Mar 03, 2015 2:25 am

i receviced a sms saying i won 350000

Apr 02, 2013 2:25 am

Dear sir/ madem ''Congratulations! This email has won 1000000 GBP in theNOKIA 2013 PROMO email your name and the mobile
to:[email protected] ( Dr. JERRY WHITE
Payment Manager)
Tel +44 [protected]

It is not true?
MY Email - [email protected]
my name- D.M samantha

Feb 14, 2013 2:25 am

+[protected] i received a mail that i had won 500.000gbp in nokia int' in mobile draw is this correct they ask my details for claims if it is fraud please inform or if it is real please inform me how to claim sikander khan

I
Jan 11, 2013 2:25 am

I need help because i have sms from nokia uk lottery and my ref no /nfl984

D
Jan 04, 2013 2:25 am

Some idiot has nothing else to do but send these stupid messages to other people with the idea of he is the good Samaritan and give them hope. What should be done is as soon as this person is caught he should be put behind bars for the rest of his natural live. It is not a Nokia problem so do not blame them. People are to vulnerable to believe these scams and should think before they blame the manufacturer of the product used. I have received the same type of message and this is my response to it. "You ignorant fool take your scam and use it on yourself maybe then you might realise that you are a total idiot.

R
Feb 11, 2012 2:25 am

last month 19th i got one message that i won 570, 000GBP from Nokia mobile promo your no:[protected], but it is not getting.is it true? pl z replay

C
Feb 07, 2012 2:25 am

i ve olso just received sms teling, e that i won415 000 poundin nokia uk promo.i ask if that s true.MY EMAIL rachidi.moha, [email protected]

Z
Feb 06, 2012 2:25 am

thanks verry mach my email is; [email protected] IF MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 415.000.000 POUNDS IN NOKIA UKPROMO SEND IT INMY ADRESS; AMRI ZOUHER RUE 463 N11 HAY ZELLAKA.BERKAN MAROC

Dec 28, 2011 2:25 am

I received the same massage saying that I won 2000000 dollars, is it true or not

Dec 28, 2011 2:25 am

I also received the same massage from [protected] saying that I won [protected] dollar, is it true or not, please answer me on my e.mail [email protected]

Oct 17, 2011 2:25 am

yesterday i received the same massage as every body else but it was from+[protected] that i have been awarded 850, 000 pounds i don't even live in the UK at [email protected]

G
Oct 07, 2011 2:25 am

I received one yesterday night, 6/10/11, at 2:30am. Saying the same thing and then another one the next night just past mid-night. But i live in new zealand not the UK. The text is from the number +[protected].

Sep 24, 2011 2:25 am

i also recived a msg to the i have won 750000 pounds in uk nokia mobile draw. it is true to contect me [protected]

Sep 06, 2011 2:25 am

I received the sms date 03/09/2011 the sms is your mobile has won £530, 000 GBP in the NOKIA UK SWEEPSTAKES for claims send EMAIL to: [email protected] & call +[protected] .. In my this number +[protected] so plzzz about this sms i wait your reply .. plzzz reply.. my e-mail is [email protected]

Aug 17, 2011 2:25 am

Hello

i received sms today that i won 100.000.00 gbp and i have to send my email adress and my phone number to [email protected] now i need to confirm is that sms real or fake.
my email: [email protected]
my phone no: [protected]

Aug 08, 2011 2:25 am

alyo dirty dog like alyo mmmmboi thief n rascil alyo stink ah Z*****

Aug 08, 2011 2:25 am

alyo is SCAM AN DANGEROUZZZ ALUO THEIF LIKE ALYO GO ALYO DIRTY DOG

Jul 20, 2011 2:25 am

i recieved a message that my mobile have won 315, 000 pounds my mobile number is +[protected] Nationality (Zambian)kindly confirm for me if this Nokia uk promotion is real.Awaiting your reponse

May 12, 2011 2:25 am

i have just recieved the same sms on my number +[protected] zimbabwe line.i moved to check on your website and realised its fraud.u better make your beloved clients aware.

N
May 10, 2011 2:25 am

please please don't allow these scam people to ruined ur life, they all doing fraud and please who ever recieved this kind of msgs about winning money? its all ### don't waist ur time of respond its a SCAM. they r f? stupid criminal evil people. .i recieved same msgs that i winning huge of money, i don't waist my time of respond because i know its a scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmm...

W
May 05, 2011 2:25 am

i just received a text this morning saying i have won 500, 000 pounds n i should email my name, age, cell phone number.is it true because i do need the money.

Apr 23, 2011 2:25 am

Do I win or not?

Apr 23, 2011 2:25 am

I have received a message now telling me I won the amount of $ 410, 000
Pounds Is this fact or not

B
Mar 30, 2011 2:25 am

i won the nokia promo but i can find my number here pls this is my number [protected] that is my number

Mar 03, 2011 2:25 am

I'm saheed from Nigeria also received similar sms from you, that i won 500000 pounds from +[protected]. So i need ur help for this aberrant message.

Feb 27, 2011 2:25 am

I have also received a sms on my mobile which notifying me to won GB Pound 500, 000.00 and for claim I need to call them on +[protected] or send mail to [email protected] immediately.
I have noticed that a lot of sms has been sent to many peoples but no action been taken from Nokia company.

C
Feb 21, 2011 2:25 am

Nokia user, From Maldives,
day before yesterday i received sms from nokia GB, SAYING I have von GB, 500, 000.00/= in the on going nokiaUK MOBIL
promo for claim call +[protected], Email, [email protected], just i want to know is this TRUE or some kind of FRAUD.
THANKING YOU

0 0

i receive an sms on my phone saying that my phone has won 100, 000pounds in NOKIA PROMO and that i should send an email to [email protected] for claims.

Jan 27, 2011 2:25 am

I received an sms from +[protected], E.mail:[email protected] telling me that my mobile no. has won 315, 000.00 pounds on the Nokia New Year Promo. My e-mail no. is [email protected] and my name is Hellen. What is happening?

Jan 15, 2011 2:25 am

ارجو التوضيح هل هناك فعلا جائزة 5000.000 الف جنية استرلينى ام انها مجرد خدعة

Jan 11, 2011 2:25 am

i have also received a message i have won GPB 48500 in the ongoing NOKIA PROMO.IS IT TRUE?im from Kenya.

Jan 08, 2011 2:25 am

i received an sms message last night stating that i have won 600, 000 usd in the on going NOKIA UK PROMO and i have to email my cell number to Nokia london office at [email protected], +[protected]...the number who sent me this message is +[protected], please do something to protect Nokia's reputation.and my number is09660567000249 my mail is [email protected]

Jan 08, 2011 2:25 am

I was sent an sms today by this number+[protected] telling me my number won 110, 000 pounds from nokia new year promo with a REF NO. and was asked to email my name, age and country i want to confirm how true it is.

Jan 05, 2011 2:25 am

I also got the same sms. And this is fake people!

Jan 03, 2011 2:25 am

im samer im laif in jordan This morning i received an SMS by informing that your mobile number has won the sum of410, 000
mynumber:[protected]
e-mail is:[email protected]

Nov 24, 2010 2:25 am
Nov 24, 2010 2:25 am

i was sent on 13-nov-2010 that my mobile number has won 85, 000 pounds on the nokia UK promo an i should visit [email protected] so am now complain that if it is real or fake check it out this my email add

Nov 23, 2010 2:25 am

I would like to inform you that yesterday I have also got a message on my mobile phone congratulating me for winning Nokia Mobile Promo, mobile no. from where it is received -[protected] and they have asked me to mail on nokia [email protected]
I know this is fraud, do you have any machanism to control this.

J
Nov 16, 2010 2:25 am

hi how we going 2 know abut dis?

Nov 16, 2010 2:25 am

pls chek dis text .and seed back won 290 000.pounds is [email protected]/facebook

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

836 complaints