Nokiafrustrated with nokia mobile!

R

My mobile is not working problem (Nokia-3230) , I have given three times to nokia center but still is not working properly, last time I gave this mobile to nokia service center west patel nagar, new delhi india before 10 days and job sheet number is [protected], but still they could not return my mobile, they said it will take 20 days. I can not leave without my mobile, and I found nokia mobile gives a lot of problem. For others - do not buy nokia products if you don't want to have problems after.

• In
    Inshal Fawaz Jan 16, 2020

After updating my nokia 7 plus to andriod 10, camera is not working properly, and mobile is getting hang alot and some APK files not working properly,

• Gu
    gurpreet saini1190 Sep 18, 2019

Touch issue and battery backup is not good

• Ph
    Phil Godwin Aug 31, 2019

The battery, 4g network, display is good
    But the phone keeps rebooting on its own
    I can't play games because it keeps crashing
    I have factory reset the phone but no good
    It pisses me off

• Sh
    Shubhojeet Guha Aug 27, 2019

I had submitted my nokia 5.1 plus on 27th july and today its 21st August and still my phone is unserviced it's been a month everytime the care personle said the parts are not available there is just a charging port issue and it's been a month they didn't cleared my phone

Pandeet Aug 20, 2019

I want to say that i have update of android pie i don't know to how to hide apps and my android battery drain faster plzz.. Help me i want solution of this i you have solution email me on [email protected] thank for this android best android

• Ha
    Hammad Hussain Ghazali Aug 18, 2019

whattsapp does not show in kaios store

• Va
    Vaibhav Raj Aug 13, 2019

OTP or any text message show on mobile screen after locking screenlock. I think it's big issue for
    the security purpose .

• Su
    Surya Bhavani Aug 11, 2019

I purchased this product from nokia.com 10 days back. Screen is going black on making a call. All other functions are good.

mandar apankar Aug 10, 2019

Iam mandar and I leaves in new bombay.
    Iam 33 years old married person.

• Bi
    bicnhu Jan 22, 2019

Mobile hanging, Third Party application, Not Working, Head Phone

• Mo
    Mohsin Ali Bhatti Dec 12, 2018

Your Mobile number has been awarded $1, 000, 000, USD in Nokia Award UK 2018, To Receive Award, Send Your Name, and Mobile Number To Via:[email protected]
    Sending on my number by this number +[protected]

Paritosh Dwivedi Dec 12, 2018

the phone's display goes blank sometimes
    its not even been a month that i have been using it
    i feel it vibrating, for notification but can't receive calls.
    please look into this matter at your earliest, NOKIA has already overtaken various brands, if this matter is left unattended, will become your NEMESIS.

• Su
    sumera Nov 12, 2018

service is not good front camera not working and cant access it account i dont want this mobile it is useless and i cant downlaod it rubish

annanmary Sep 01, 2018

i am looking for a man who can bus

• Sy
    Syed Farukh Rashid shah Aug 20, 2018

I purchase nokia _5.after some months.it hangs /dead.set was in warranty.i send it for repairs.but there is no answer.
    Syed Farukh Rashid shah
    IME_[protected].
    Date to send mobile for repairing:31_03_18
    Please tell me how many days are required to repairs.

• Pi
    Piyush Kumar Patel Nov 25, 2014

Date - 14. 02. 2014 ko mobile kharidatha aaj tak 4 bar software problem ho chuka he abhi v mobile dead he nokia care 110 km dur he ek bar care jane se rs - 400 ka kharch hota he mere ko naya mobile chahiye nahi to me consumer case karunga

• Ni
    Nilkamal Singh Dec 27, 2012

Dear Sir,

This is to inform your that I have purchase NOKIA C6 4 months back, which one day suddenly stopped working. I have taken this handset to nokia repair shop, where the executive was claiming as the hand set is physically damaged and which is not correct. Request you to please give me justice or I will have to move to court.

Nilkamal

• Ga
    Gaurav Rastogi Sep 08, 2012

I purchased C2-03 mobile ( IMEI no. [protected])from Samarth Life Style Retailing D-62/62A Laxmi Nagar New Delhi on dated 12/10/2011. This mobile had been submitted four times to get it repaired at the service station. Now this mobile has not been working for about one month. When I gave it for repairing at Nokia Service Station Abulane Meerut Uttar Pradesh . They asked me to deposit Rs 1200=00. When I asked them for bill for the mentioned amount, they refused to provide me with the bill. Kindly do needful so that I may get my mobile phone repaired as it is still in warranty.
    Gaurav Rastogi
    18/1 Phool Bagh Colony
    District – Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
    Pin Code : 250002
    Mob No. 91 [protected]

pankaj sant 1 Jun 12, 2012

Subject: Nokia Handset c2-03 swapped not repaired within the warranty period.
    I purchased the above written Nokia handset from maanvi communication ambala city with cash memo Number 951dated 19th oct.2011. Within one month of purchase, I realized very high or some times automatically very low volume of speaker disturbed the talk frequently. So I gave the handset for repair to Nokia Care Model Town Road, ambala city, The Nokia Care centre was unable to repair my handset and instead of telling me the truth, they kept the handset with themselves for more than a month period. Every time I went to the centre to collect my handset they gave me a new date to get the handset. I was literary harassed there for more than one month of time.
    From very first day m facing problems with my phone. Its sliding panel is very very loose and also it shows a message "Phone Restricted" and stops working at all. I had given my handset to nokia care on 5 June job sheet no 9706,

• Ka
    kadir sharif Nov 10, 2011

This is regarding my cell phone model no.2690.which is under warranty period and submitted for repair at Nokia care centre, jamshedpur on 14 10 2011 delivered date was 28.10.11. when i recd. set on that day it was as it was earlier.Again i submitted to service centre they told me come back after 15 days.once i talked with nokia head office with this number which had provided me from nokia care-[protected] .After talking with them refused to replace the set. why i said them because it is giving me lot of trouble each and everyday.I need replacement which is comfortable for me. so this kind of service loosing the customer. I would suggest to people not to buy any nokia product.

• Ww
    www.sysfun.com Oct 31, 2011

I too have experienced similar issues.. I've wrote them in http://www.sysfun.com From 2002 I was using Nokia. Now, I'm going to get out of it.

• Do
    dodo2011 Jul 15, 2011

please i need a healp i have been received a masseage from nokia says that i win 1000000 GEP and they need 500GEP to transfere the prize is it real or not.please respond

John Mason Jul 07, 2011

My Nokia N900 which is still under guarantee developed a signal problem
    This is the third time this Phone has been away for repair with the same problem (No signal). This morning the phone came back from Nokia having been repaired yet again and guess what, The phone has not been repaired, it still will not pick up a signal. I have transferred my sim card into my spare phone, a Nokia N95, It is giving me a strength 4 signal.
    I have always purchased Nokia Phones but I will not be purchasing any more.

• Mo
    mohammad ghouse Jun 13, 2011

i ve bought my nokia n8 in december 2010 fron a noki priority dealer in tamilnadu. the phone was working fine for three months but later the ovi store in phont stopped working for which i went to nokia care three times but they failed to resolve the problem. so i ask whether the fault is mine for choosing nokia brand or is the fault of the nokia cares.

joe1982 May 24, 2011

Hi... I have from the first that that i decided to take a contract, my first option was a Nokia, i just upgraded last September, went in total 12 times to the voda shop to repair it, finally was totalled that Nokia put in new board or something of that sort... and the end result, phone seems to work perfectly fine for the first few months, and then, the settings automatically change to the something else, and the phone swicthes off randomly, I AM SO OVER...TALKING ABOUT THIS, and explaining my problem... becos no-one really takes the time out to listen... anyways...Nokia just lost one customer out of your thousands... not sure that its gonna make a different to you, but hey... as long as the sale is made, RIGHT ([email protected])

• Ab
    Abdul Rehman4902 May 15, 2011

i have nokia X3 . i am using of this model for just 7 month and he is showing some problems . I am so worried by this problem.

jass89 Apr 23, 2011

dear sir/mam
    i have a NOKIA N97. When i use web and open any site wich have punjabi or hindi wording. I cant see punjabi or hindi word on that site. Like on facebook i cant see any punjabi comment frm my friend. Plz plz plz tell what i do for this problm. Email me on [email protected]

• Pr
    Prince yadav Mar 31, 2011

respected sir
    i want to say that my nokia x2-01 has been gone through the problems rapidly, , i m fed up of registering complaint again n again and no one is looking after this, , i m highly regreted to say that i m loadging a complaint as i want my money back ...

• AmolBodake Feb 05, 2011

Nokia 1800, I have given three times to Nokia center but still is not working properly. One solution - Please buy new Mobile Phone (But Not Branded)

• Ne
    nekita modi Jan 18, 2011

i am having nokia 5120 express music mobile since i have purchased it its not working properly before it used to hang a lot but i ignored it but from few months its display is not coming everymonth i have to give it to the shop for repair and they say we have install software. they even dont give guarantee and every month i have to continue with the same process. they just say that this set is worthless. i want a permanent solution to my problem. every month i cant spend 500 rupees on such a useless mobile...

• Sh
    Sharmila Sarkar Dec 27, 2010

27.12.10

To
    Nokia
    Dear Sir,

Sub: Complaint against Nokia Mobile Model No.7230

I had purchased a Nokia Mobile, Model No.7230 (Sl No353756045075199) from Anandamela, G-9, Gariahat Market, Kolkata 700 029 on 14.08.2010 vide Cash Memo No.1986.

From the very beginning I am facing so many problems with this Mobile. After two months, received calls were not getting deleted from the call log. On 19.10.10, I had gone to Nokia Care (Anand International, 233, Diamond Harbour Road, Behala) and they had taken the mobile vide Job Sheet No. [protected]/ 101019 /79 and returned the same to me on 21.10.2010.

After a few days, charge of the battery was getting exhausted after one or two calls. Again I went there on 24.11.2010. They told that “Battery is not working which needs replacement” and received the Mobile vide Job Sheet No. [protected]/ 101124/80 .On 26.11.10, they changed the battery and returned the Mobile to me.

Again same problem was appearing in the mobile. On 16.12.10 I went there, they received it vide Job Sheet No. [protected]/101216/48 and told me “one screw is missing, actual problem is in your Mobile, we have to send it to factory, ” But after two days they phoned me and informed me “ Phone is OK.” I went there, they told me that their technician had checked it, there is no problem in your mobile.” I collected it on 23.12.10.

Now I am facing various problems in my mobile like charge of battery gets exhausted low after talking for 1 / 2 minutes, radio is not getting on, missing of screw etc.

This kind of post sale service is not expected from a company of yours repute (NOKIA !!!).

I would request you to replace my mobile immediately since this mobile is still under warranty.

This issue will be highlighted to the highest level if this problem is not sorted out at your level immediately and if I do not receive proper response from your side within next 7 working days, I will be compelled to send all details to CONSUMER FORUM for proper justice.

Copy of following documents are enclosed herewith for your perusal:
    ü Cash Memo No.1986 dt. 14.08.2010 of Anandamela.
    ü Job Sheet No. [protected]/ 101019 /79 dt 19.10.2010

e-mail: [email protected]

Enclo: a/a.

• Di
    dinesh singh arya Oct 23, 2010

I bought the Nokia x2 on dated 1-10-10 from Asha Collection, 10 Number market, Bhopal. But, the cell phone is not working properly. It has taken 7-8 hrs for charging and battery backup is 12 hrs only. I want to change my Nokia X2 Mobile phone. Your Nokia Customer care is not response properly. He changed the battery for two times but the backup is 1-2 hours and charging time is 6-8 hrs. If Nokia is not solve my problem then I go to court.
    my cell number is [protected]

• Is
    IshanAroraX Sep 20, 2010

Sir,
    I purchased Nokia 2730 classic with bill on 25/07/2010.
    Customer ID: 200015.
    Name: Ishan Arora.
    1) On the very third day, it was on charging and when i removed charger, its screen was out of working. i got a new sreen from customer care.

2) After five days of repair, its softwares got corrupted, got a new softwares installed from customers care.

3) Now a days i am facing the same software corruption problem as cell gets hang down and then restarts itself many a times a day.

4) Alongwith when i call someone, voice is not clear most of the times.

5) Its bluetooth audio device is totally nonfunctional.

Sir, i am a professional of marketing, i know all the impacts. And i am totally dissatisfied from nokia's poor products and services. And i wont be getting its solutions within the adequate time period, then ofcourse as a layman and frustrated marketeer, i am supposed to defame your products and services as much as possible but i thoght to make to step here first to inform you people to sort out my problem. Thank you

• Ni
    nishant_1501sharma Sep 15, 2010

hi,
    i m having a nokia 5800, and i m having problem right from the first week i bought it, , now my warranty is also going to get over and i m helpless, i had visited nokia care about 20 times, but i haven't yet got a solution, what should i do?
    pliz help me out

NOKIA BEST HAI BEST HE RAHEGA

• Ba
    bad responce of nokia care dealer Jul 28, 2010

sir
    i have problem that i submitted a nokia battery due to bad responce in nokia care. but they are not recieving my battery on time
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    address of nokia care:-
    nokia care centre,
    apextel,
    ug/a-12, somduttplaza, mall road
    kanpur-208001
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    custmer name- naveen kumar shukla
    add- 116/266, adarsh nagar, kanpur
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    battery no.(submitted)- BL-4CT
    b/n- [protected], 0670565
    job sheet no---109249
    bill no.--1333
    bill date.-- 14 july 2010

• Ri
    rippan handa Jun 30, 2010

Sir,

i have purchased a new nokia express music 5800 in hoshiarpur(punjab) india.Which is not working not properly from 17 june 2010.(only display is not working). i go nokia care center at hoshiarpur, They give back to me on 30 june 2010.when i use it again its working is not proper as it is working in starting when i purchase it. Its appearence is as like Nokia 5233 and 5230 which i does not like..The photos which i stored in it they all are going out of screen not opening properly in display screen, they change the softwares of my phone so phone is not working properly. My contacts no and messages are also deleted by the nokia customer care center. but i already mension them the contacts are so important fr me but display is not working properly but they not repair my display screen also they change my softwares which are not suitable to my phone screen.

• Al
    Alok Aryan May 20, 2010

Subject :- Nokia N97 mini is a worst phone.

This is regarding the Nokia Cell Phone N97 mini..I have bought this phone in Nov 2009 but it's working is very poor like Hanging Problem, functionality problem, till now I have submitted my phone in Nokia Service Centre three times but always they re-load the Mobile Software for any problem..I am really very disappoint with Nokia Service as well as Nokia Cell Phones..I really want to say that from my Childhood i m using Nokia Cell Phones but now i have decided to recycle the Nokia Cell Phone and use other Cell Phones..

Alok Aryan
    E-mail :- [email protected]

• Mi
    Miranda gu Jan 26, 2010

Fortuna Science and Technology co., LTD., as a professional cell phone case manufactory. We are located in Shenzhen which is an advanced city in China, the freight is very convenient and fluent .Our main products is cell phone silicon/TPU/TPU+PC/PC case for kinds type of cell phone including Apple I-phone, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Song Ericsson and so on, any color is available .We have passed the ISO9001:2000 and ISO14000 international management systems.

We can do six arts and crafts: First is Emboss, the second is drop-glue, the third is spray, the fourth is silk-screen, and the sixth is laser, the seventh is trans-print. Any picture and design are available; just need your 3D drawing.

• Na
    Naeem Hussain Jan 20, 2010

i have nokia e63
    i have following problems
    in text message screen#the following buttons didnot worked
    buttons adjacent to space bar & and ! ', ? when pressed then display, . and when pressed with shift nothing happen
    ? sign appeared when i press the key ShiftK while it should be -

moreover some times while recieivg incomming calls, i pressed the button of Green, the set become hanged, it hanged for alomost 15 minutes, i cant do anything even cant off the cell
    this happen after 30 or 40 calls