Nokia Mobile Promotionscam promotion

C

Dear all,

Please see the below message received to me by nokia uk. kindly give your comments whetere it is true or fraud.

Awaiting for your early reply.

Regards,
Chakri

Message:
======
Fill the nokia verification form and summit inbox
reply to all
forward
add nokia to contacts list
delete this message
report phishing
show original
message text garbled?
nokia mobile promotion office to me
show details dec 3 (16 hours ago)

Images are not displayed.

Display images below - always display images from [protected]@yahoo.co. uk

warrning!!!nokia mobile promotion office please if you recieve any call or email regarding this please contact us with all detaiils of email and contact detaisl.

Attention: pasupulatei chakravarthy venkatavara prasada

Date: 3rd, dec,2007

Good to hear from you regarding the nokia mobile promo. my names are mr. mark cole I am the nokia cash officer assigned to winners on the mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over & pound;18,000.000.00 (eighteen million great britain pounds) for our 142nd anniversary draws. all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually in britain, london.

This promo is approved by the british gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (iagr). this promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. to begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below

Section a

Amount won (in figure) & pound;
Amount won (in words)

Section c
**internet
Contact email address (s) 1.
Internet connection home work public

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of nokia congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd anniversary draws.

Yours in service,
Mr. mark cole
Tel +44-[protected]

Copyright & copy;2007 nokia. all rights reserved.

• Gm
    gmkhrys Jan 03, 2013

These people, nokia promo whatever are thieves!!! Is 147th anniversary 2008. In my cousin's case is 147th anniversary, even in the year 2012. when will it ever be some 148th...151th anniversary celebration. Be warned. Do not be a victim.

hadji Aug 10, 2011

i have received a text massage that have win 415000 pounds, from a number +[protected] then am told to call +[protected] to claim my price.help please

• Mo
    montdar hassan ali Nov 09, 2010

montdar hassan ali from iraq -karblaa _mobile [protected] -[protected]

• Tu
    Turcanu Lilian Oct 21, 2010

salut eu am primit un mesaj precum ca e de la nokia ca am cistigat o suma de bani si un tel mobil am primit un cod la cine sa ma adresez cu intrebarea aceasta e real ceea ce am primit sau nu eu am cistigat sau asta e o farsa cod [protected] astept un raspuns pe mail [email protected] sau la tel mobil +[protected]

• Ge
    gechhong Jul 08, 2010

Dear all

Please help and find out my name is Gech Hong from Cambodia i get sms for Nokia that i won 170, 000.00 euro does it true. They had contact me and told me to got local Spainish embassy to get information but unfortunaly there is no Spainish embassy in my country. The man call me he sounf not reality as spainish his sound like India. he want me to filling a form and passport... but i told him it is scam i dont want to waste my time with him.

Reguards
    Thanks
    Gechhong

Hashem Ali Jun 11, 2010

Hello,
    i recived the same SMS and i beleived on it, the problem is i paied and they recieved my money :(, also i sent them MY PASSPORT copy what can i do now???

regards

Hashem

• Rh
    Rhona Alexander Apr 15, 2010

good day i am from the caribbean island of Dominica and i just recieved an msn message saying that i won 430, 000.00 pounds from mobile #[protected] is it true ?

Khan055 Apr 08, 2010

I recived this mail at 1 april 2010... after my case approve from them... What can i do now Guyzzz is there any authentic nokia head office Enquiry Numbers where i can confirm about these types of emails..

NOKIA PROMO OFFICE
    107-111 Fleet Street,
    London, EC4A 2AB.
    UNITED KINGDOM.
    Fax: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary,

WINNINGS NULLIFICATION NOTICE:

I Dr. Anthony Floyd of the NOKIA PROMO London Representative office, hereby inform you this
    day Thursday, 1st April, 2010 of the notice passed by the promotion coordinator to this office,
    stating that your winnings will be nullified within seven (7) working days since you have neglected
    your winning prize of £1, 000, 000.00 GBP and refused to meet with the delivery requirements of
    your winning cheque.

And thereafter the seven (7) working days ultimatum, you will be disqualified as the beneficiary of
    the cash prize, and your winnings will be nullified and given to charity organization.

Henceforth, you are strictly advised to come to our UK Payment Centre to receive your cash prize
    (winning cheque) hand-to-hand from the promo coordinator. And if you are unable to come down to
    our UK Payment Centre due distance barrier or job schedule, then contact Elite Express Courier
    now with your Name, Address and Telephone number. Elite Express Courier will deliver your
    cheque, winnings certificate and other documents to your desired address.

ELITE EXPRESS COURIER
    Unit 11, Ashford Industrial Estate,
    Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
    TW15 1AU, London, UK
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Website: www.eliteexpresscourier.co.cc

Please note that we will not be responsible for any charges incurred in getting your cheque to you
    through the Courier Service. And if you failed to claim your payment cheque before the 7 days
    deadline, your winnings will be nullified and you will loose your prize.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Dr. Anthony Floyd

Information and Payment Bureau
    LONDON REPRESENTATIVE Office

• Ve
    Verna De verteuil Apr 06, 2010

i received a text on the 30th march telling me congratulation i won 650, 00 pounds . i called the number +[protected] and the person told me to email my name, address and winning number to [email protected] which i did, i got back an email congratulating me on my winnings and a form to full out which i did and email back, now i am so sorry for giving my personal information and wondering if it will be any trouble for me in the long run please respond to me.

• Dy
    Dyanne Tj Mar 30, 2010

I've received the same message.
    CONGRATULATIONS! Your mobile number has won 800, 000.00 Pounds inthe ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. For claims Email: [email protected]

Sender:
    (no name)
    NOKIA UK.

I dont think i will have such luck to win 800, 000.00 Pounds.
    If i did, it's not bad either...wkakakakakaka...:))

• Pe
    Pedro Martín Mar 16, 2010

Hola, Yo recibi un mensaje a mi correo hacerca de 850 mil libras esterlinas, como puedo hacer para recibir mi premio, ya que soy de peru y no se como hacer este tipo de transferencias, mi correo es [email protected] mi numero celular es [protected]

• Ti
    Tinashe E. Faku Feb 11, 2010

I also received an sms of that nature. These people are nigerian and people if we work together we can catch them. we just need to think outside the box and track them as much as we can post an update on this website and others also participate and we take it from there.

They are obviously very well researched about Nokia and the are good at what they are doing but they can never be better than all our efforts combined.

This has gone too far and we must put an end to it.

These are the facts and can be our starting point:

They are Nigerian and they are in london;

Possibly some how linked to the Nokia internal affairs;

I'm in zimbabwe but can someone in london quickly trace the phone numbers they send on the message even just by GPRS.

Its not hard at all. If Nokia really wanted to catch these people they would have by now using the GPRS of the numbers given by the the complainants...

Food for thought.

My name is Tinashe E. Faku and i'm from Zimbabwe. Phone number ;+[protected]

m.a.p Feb 10, 2010

i received the same message yesterday and yes it is a scam please spread the word. I just decided to check the nokia mobile promotion via google and found this thanks.

• Li
    liridon ab Jan 28, 2010

Today, 18th Feb 08, I was pleasantly surprised by Nokia email that I won GBP 25, 000, 000 so I googled about the Nokia UK Promo and so here I am. I' m glad to have found this forum & noted that its a scam, the email dont say "My names are, but I'm liridon... my email is [email protected]

• Iv
    Ivo Nainoka Jan 10, 2010

Nokia Mobile Phone Promotion,

Greetings with Happy New Year 2010 from the Fiji Islands.
    I am writing concerning the text I recieved on Tuesday [protected] at 10.00pm (Fiji Time) says "(UK) Spanish Nokia Mobile Phone Promotion your phone number has won the sum 179, 000(your currency)."
    It also says if I had to claim I need to call +[protected] or email you. I did call you at 9.45pm (Fiji Time) on Wednesday night. My Nokia mobile vodafone number +[protected]

My name is Mr. Ivo Nainoka

• Mr
    mr raj kumar dubey Sep 05, 2009

Sir,
    I got a sms of winninng 200, 000pounds. my details are as follows.
    Mr raj kumar dubey
    16 october 1962
    Male
    Service man in railways india
    Address-:h. no.1/4202 near e. s. I hospital, naer kil factory new shardanagar saharanpur u. p. india
    Mobile no. [protected]
    Amount won-:2000, 000
    Amount won (in words) two hundred thousand
    Contact-:[email protected]

• Vo
    volkan yesil Aug 03, 2009

Dear All
    them now, a world-wide network is set up fraud or people do not think playing with the emotions of a people to give them the pleasure you are happy not them people why they came to work for people too cheap where their humanity

• Vo
    volkan yesil Aug 03, 2009

Dear all
    It came to me that such a greeting message, you do not have the original do not know

Nokia co-operation united kingdom
    Nokia house. summit avenue southwood
    Farnborough hampshire gu14 0ng.
    United kingdom.

Verification number: nk-109-p
    Parcel id: hsd307nk
    18-07-09

Attn: volkan yesil,

Congratulations once again on behalf of the management and staff of nokia united kingdom. we do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, education and business development in your country. your cheque and other documents such as claims document, winning certificate and insurance certificate that will enable you cash your cheque at your destination has been picked up from our office by the hispeed-delivery services. the courier service are responsible for the delivery of your cheque and other document to your address. you are required to contact the customer service manager of hispeed-delivery service customer desk via email with the following details:

A. name
    A. name
    B. parcel id (find above)
    C. verification number (find above)
    D. tel/mobile number
    E. delivery address.
    Post office or private mailbag is unacceptable.

Contact person:
    Name: mr. christopher penn,
    Customer service manager.
    Email address: [email protected] cc
    Website: www.hispeed-delivery.com
    Tel: +[protected], +[protected]

Note:
    1. services rendered by hispeed-delivery are to be paid by you and not nokia co-operation. have it in mind that the delivery service is not a usuall service and your won prize cannot be deducted, this is because your cheque cannot be cashed by anyone else but yourself anywhere you are located and at any bank worldwide capable of international transactions or transfer. this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

2. for security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential to avoid double claim or impersonation.

Any claim not made before five (5) working days from hispeed-delivery indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeited his/her winnings. congratulations once again!

Yours sincerely,
    Nokia uk.

• Ki
    kindgdgfds Jul 07, 2009

i also got the same kind of massage to my mobile phone.. they tell me to send shipping charges. but i dident im asking u and all nokia is it true or false. my number is +[protected]

khaled shobaki Jun 24, 2009

Dear mr/mrs :-
    please help me i dont know how to take my prize
    i received a message from your service and i added the email but still no responce
    my prize is 170, 000 euro so please tell me how to take them and i will send my number and the number that i received the message from and the email too
    and if it is a joke just say that
    khaled

Hamid Jun 15, 2009

Hellow,

I got the following mail. also today they called me through my cell phone. I sent a reply just for my curiosity.

Thanks & best regards

Md. hamidur rahman
    Civil engineer
    United tower at the pearl qatar
    Gulf contracting co. (w. l. l)
    P. o. box: 3886 doha qatar.
    Email: [email protected]
    Mobile: [protected] (qatar);
    [protected] (bangladesh);
    [protected] (bangladesh)

From: "award notification" <[email protected]>add sender to contactsto: undisclosed-recipients

From the desk of the promotion officer
    Nokia mobile phone users promo.
    Address: nokia building
    102, princess drive
    Stamford sw1v 3dw
    London, united kingdom.

worldwide alliance nokia subscribers promotion.

Attention: winner,

This is to inform you that you indeed one of the lucky winners of the ongoing nokia phone user's promotion and your e-mail has been selected as one of the lucky winner of the nokia promo.

Each winner is entitled to us $500, 000.00 usd and you have been selected through our random computer ballot system.

We hereby advice you to forward the following information to enable us process your winning and payment from the nokia company's payment centres in europe, africa and asia respectively.

1. your full names:

6. marital status:

7. nationality:

8. your mobile number:

9. e-mail:

Congratulations once again, please call after receiving this email.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. peter moore

Co-ordinator.

Uk & asia nokia promoter
    Thailand phone /fax: 0066 [protected]
    Uk phone /fax: [protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]

Copyright ©2009 nokia. all rights reserved.

• Ax
    axa girl May 23, 2009

hello. i have received the same sms message saying that i have won 250, 000 usd. I have also received the first email where it asks for all the personal information. However unlike you all when i called the service number provided in the sms i actually got somebody. He claimed to be the NOKIA custumer support representative and congratulated me several times etc. Also my emails all go through and ive called the number several times and always the same man answered. It is not an automated voice either. In case anyone who is investigating this fraud reads this comment, the number is +[protected]. Please i hope something is done about this!!! Until 10 minutes ago i was on the phone with him and he was assuring that the promotion is valid but evidently it is not and it does not appear that they will stop any time soon. The number i have given can maybe be used to track who is behind all of this!!!

• fatima shahadah almohamad
    date of birth : 1966-05-06
    gender: F.
    address: saudi arabia, jeddah, cod: 21454, P.OBOx: 15751 alzahra hospital jed.
    mobile no.: [protected]
    email : [email protected]
    city : jeddah
    contry: saudi arabia
    thanks

• Fa
    faizul hassan Apr 23, 2009

3 days back i received a sms from nukpromo ur celll phone number has won 500000 in the on going nokia uk promo.and for claims call [protected] when i call same no no body received the call and when i chek the side by email winningsnokiaukpromo.com there is nothing is found plz let me know this is only jok or this is seriouse plz thanks.
    regard

thanks

• dear sir
    2 nights ago i received one sms from nokia with this sentence :
    "your mobile number has won 500.000 in the ongoing
    NOKIA MOBILE PROMO for claim call ... & E-mail..."
    what is the meaning of this??
    i didn't understand completely
    please tell me is it true or not ??
    and please tell me what should i do?
    your prompt reply would be higly appriciated

• Sh
    SHakhnoza Feb 25, 2009

I have also got e mail like this and unfortunutly İ replied and gave my infirmation also scaned my passaport.İ did not know that it is alie and still dont know true or really. but İ callled tham. thay told me that t is true the message was like this
    attention: shakhnoza sokhibova

In line with the commemorating event marking our 147th anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (sixteen million great britain pounds) for our 147th anniversary draws. as you well know that nokia is currently the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones, with a global device market share of approximately 40% in 2008. other major mobile phone manufacturers (in order of market share) include samsung (14%), motorola (14%), sony ericsson (9%) and lg (7%).[4] these manufacturers account for over 80% of all mobile phones sold and produce phones for sale in most countries. all lucky winners or participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually in britain, london.

This promo is approved by the british gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (iagr). this promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public since again nokia is given out prizes such as, nokia labtop computer, nokia n, series phones, cars and different amount of cash prizes. to begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and submit the below verification worksheet back to our office or via email attachement.

Verification requirement

10. network name:
    11. alternate mobile/phone number:
    12. amount won:
    13. email address(s):

*you are to send a scan copy of your passport or driver's lisence along with this form.

Note the following rules and regulation

Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
    You are required to send a scan copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
    As soon as you are verified as one of our lucky winners, you will be required to come to our above address, here in united kingdom to redeem your winning cheque or prize.
    Winners unable to come to our office to receive their prizes will be responsible for charges incured either by bank transfer or courier delivery.
    Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an irrevocable guarantee bond (igb).
    To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of nokia congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you enjoy your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 147th anniversary draws.

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. mark andre
    (nokia cash officer)

Fax: +[protected]

• Aj
    Ajine Feb 21, 2009

I am from St.Vincent. this morning i received a text from +[protected]
    saying that i've won 497, 000 GBP in Nokia Mobile Promo. for more enquiry please [email protected] or call +[protected].

I never heard of any promotions to begin with so this can't be true
    our provider is LIME formerly known as Cable and Wirless

• Fa
    fari Feb 21, 2009

i received the same mail. even i did, nt buy any nokia number.what is this nonsence why these people are making the other people fool.uk govt.should take action against the shipment companies

Anees Feb 20, 2009

Great FRAUDSSSSSS...Ultimate SPAM...Just Delete It! After Reporting To The Costomer Care...

• Ed
    Edgar A.Jo Feb 11, 2009

Congratulations once again on behalf of the nokia electronic mail promo. we do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development. on behalf of the screening committee of the nokia electronic mail promo board of trustees, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the email screening and verification form matching test conducted for all on line winners in your category. hence you are therefore cleared, all necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your cheque in your name has been processed. your parcel contains the following documents: 1. letter of affidavits from the british high court of justice, stating that the winning was received legally from the universal winning program, and dully signed by the legal attorney to the nokia electronic communications4. certificate of guarantee.
    2. winner cheque valued the sum of £550, 00.00 gbp.
    3. winning certificate from the nokia email promo. you are to contact our affiliated courier service (tnt delivery courier) for claims of your winning parcel. please do contact the courier in the below information. the tnt delivery courier.
    Email address: service. [email protected]
    Phone: + [protected]

do note that on contact with them, you are to provide them with your full name, phone number and address in which the winning parcel (winning check and other vital documents) we be sent to... this will enable the officer to proceed with the. do have a nice day, once again congratulationsbest regards
    Mr larry markson
    Nokia claim officer

• Pr
    Preet Feb 02, 2009

It is so fake !! wish it was real !

Please people open ur eyes and dont easily becoem victims of this greedy people!!

Shame on them ..making fun & playing with innocent people's feelings !!

• So
    Soledad Olguin Leiva Dec 15, 2008

Head office nigeria plot 4, block 24b alli creasent abuja.

Tel: +[protected]. attn : soledad olguín leiva congratulations!!! you are welcome to nokia promotion service dispatch unit. we are pleased to be at your service. nokia promotion is regulated and stipulated by the finacial service authority (fsa)., the finacial institutions that govern all financial activities in the west africa (nigeria). this office has been notified by the nokia promotion board of the amount won with their nokia promotion in the amount of 1, 000, 000 pounds this means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the verifications dept at the headquarters of the nokia promotion board.

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (money laundering protection and letter of affidavit for claims) from the nigeria government stating that the money was obtained legally through the nokia promotion will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. with regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three. the options, together with their associated conditions are presented below: courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below: dhl

mailing: $115.00

Total: $480.55 fedex

Mailing: $110.00
    Insurance: $180.00
    Vat: $160.00
    Total: $450.00 note:the charges cannot be deducted from your winnings. this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win situaitions. so this charges will be provided by you before your winning cheque will be delivered to your doorstep. please respond to this email by making a selection from the three options above. also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document. send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs, because you only have 7 working days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the nokia promotion. once again, congratulations your urgent reply will be most welcome. warm regards, mr. mark briggs. dispatch officer.

• Pa
    parvez Nov 19, 2008

please is it something true.

• Pa
    parvez Nov 19, 2008

Nokia Promotion Service
    HEAD OFFICE NIGERIA PLOT 4,
    BLOCK 24B ALLI CREASENT ABUJA.

Tel: +[protected].

ATTN : Dusmohamed Parvez Zeershah Jamal

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are welcome to Nokia Promotion Service Dispatch UNIT. We are pleased to be at your service. Nokia Promotion is Regulated and Stipulated by the Finacial Service Authority(FSA)., the finacial institutions that Govern all Financial activities in the West Africa(Nigeria).

This office has been Notified by the NOKIA PROMOTION BOARD of the amount won with their Nokia Promotion in the amount of 1, 000, 000 Pounds This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept at the headquarters of the NOKIA PROMOTION BOARD.

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the Nigeria government stating that the money was obtained legally through the NOKIA PROMOTION will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

DHL

Mailing: $110.00
    Insurance: $180.00
    Vat: $160.00
    TOTAL: $450.00

Note:The charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win Situaitions. So this charges will be provided by you before your winning cheque will be delivered to your doorstep.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the three options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs, because you only have 7 working days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the Nokia Promotion.

Once again, Congratulations

Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

Warm Regards,
    Mr. Mark Briggs.
    Dispatch Officer.

maria Nov 07, 2008

well I also received the msn into my nokia mobile phome in qatar...they said to call this spanish phone. I did but the diference is that I am spanish and could tell that guy was liying...he just want your money...is a way of making money. or why they always use mobiles in diferent countries. If you are in India call Uk. If you are in Qatar Spain. if you are in Uk call Us...is all a lie to get your deteils and some cash. That person who wrote that he got the prize is lying because if he did, beliebe me he be on holiday and no trying to convince us is tru. I got excited when I got the msn and they are playing in that, hoping that some people will believe their lies. Come on! there is a crisis...you really think they are gonna give free money if you did not bought a tikect ot someting!

Take care and be careful

mariax

• Be
    beqir Oct 24, 2008

i recived an msm from [email protected] i think i am a winner of this game can you tell me some detalies of this winning am i a winner or not?

khan abdul majid Oct 20, 2008

hello sir two days back recived an sms that i have won 172ooo GBP and tell me to call [protected]
    and when i call them he said to email me and now they want me to send 420 gbp as a corrier fees
    now sir plz tell me what to do

• Sh
    Shirin Oct 20, 2008

i don't think it is true also recieve a sms from sms2mail that i won $1, 000, 000 and i have to call a number to contact my asignated cliams officer
    what should i do in ur opinion???