Having problems with Net10 Wireless?

Net10 Wireless Customer Service Contacts

1800 649 7570 (Customer Service)
1800 229 6846 (Customer Service)
+1 877 836 2368 (Phone Customers)
+1 855 333 2355 (Bring Your Own Phone Customers)
+1 800 299 7280 (Home Phone Customers)
+1 888 442 5107 (Hotspot or Bring Your Own Tablet Customers)
9700 N.W. 112th Ave
Thu8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 11:45 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Net10 Wireless Customer Service. Initial Net10 Wireless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Net10 Wireless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Net10 Wireless. Discuss the issues you have had with Net10 Wireless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Net10 Wireless Complaints & Reviews

Net10 WirelessUnable to text or call and unable to receive texts or calls

12/14/2020 Added more time to my phone (done at the store). In error they billed for 1000 minutes for 30 days instead of the 300 minutes for 60 days that I requested - advised I would need to contact Net 10 to correct. However, UNABLE to text or call and unable to receive texts or calls (but charged for text times) Tried filling out an Help form, but was told ticket number (I guess I would need before being helped?) unavailable. NOT happy with service.

Net10 WirelessCellular phone services

Since yesterday 4/16/2020 my cellular phone service don't work: I cannot make or receive any phone call. I have 900 minutes plus paid yesterday with my bank Visa debit card.

Only Texts can be send and receive. I spend 2 days trying to resolve this problem but Net10 cannot resolve it.

One Text send by Net10 yesterday instruct it to pay an additional 1000 minutes which I did, but was not added to my first order of 1000 minutes.

Net10 informed me in order to fix my phone, I have to called them from a different phone number which I don't have and I cannot afford to buy another phone to resolve this issue.

In this situation, I have asked Net10 to refund the amounts of $27.90 for the purcharse made on 4/15/2020 and $27.90 for the purcharse made on 4/16/2020 directly to my bank Visa debit card # [protected].

Nov 09, 2019

Net10 Wireless — rewards programs and referring a friend discount

I added my husband was told would get ten percent discount before I actually did the transfer! Did not get...

Net10 Wirelesscustomer service

Csr was mitzi I call because my 83 year old father was notified that he needs a new phone. (has flip phone) I supplied her with a sims number model number and telephone number. I asked for a net sim kit. she would not order it for me. I explained to her that in the past I had purchased a kit 1st before I bought the phone. her her explanation was that she didn't want to put me out what would I be losing $0.99. I do not have to go with net10 service and she has made it very difficult for me. I can change my father's network. please read the texts between us. I hope someone will read this and follow up. I truly believe she was enjoying frustrating me. date of complaint is may 29.

Net10 Wirelessnet10 phone doesn't work

Added time to my phone on 1/19/2019 first thing that happened is it changed the number that I had for over 10 years and also the phone doesn't work can't call out or receive calls no matter what I call I get a message welcome to verizon wireless there was an error in processing your call try again later called net10 many times and was told the same thing turn off your phone and turn back on and try to place a call but got the same verizon message then was told to put in all kinds of codes but got the same message so I wish some one will fix the phone or give me my money back and I will try another service after having net10 for over 10 years

Net 10 Wirelesstelephones, customer service; network service level

I recently purchased two Samsung Galaxy ON-5 smartphones from Net 10. One for myself and one for my wife. We had previously been on Net 10 service with regular 'phones for quite some time and had experienced excellent ongoing service. When these two new 'phones arrived, it took my wife about 4 hours and me about 3 hours to finally get some measure of service on these 'phones! Attempting to deal with Net 10 Customer Service was extremely frustrating! Both of us had to finally ask for a CSR that spoke understandable English. The person to which we were each transferred had the same thick accent and spoke the same very poor English as the previous CSR with whom we had been trying to deal! Even more to the point, NONE of them seemed to have a CLUE to what it would take to put our telephones on line! Both of us finally got pushed off the 'phone by Customer Service, them saying that they would continue working on the problem and that if the telephones would not work properly in the next 2 to 3 days, call them back. You can imagine my chagrin (read: P.O.'d) when neither 'phone would reliably make or receive a call or a text message INSIDE OUR RESIDENCE!!! We both have to go out on the front porch, the back deck, or the patio to have any kind of a reliable conversation or send a text message! And by the way, the last text message that I sent took 3 1/2 hours for the Net 10 system to deliver! What a joke! My wife called Net 10 about the failure of the 'phones to reliably make or receive calls or texts in the residence. She spent more than four hours on the telephone with three different CSR's (same problem; heavy accents, poor English, and a general level of stupidity about how to make a 'phone work on their system.) and, when they abjectly FAILED to solve the problem, she finally hung up in frustration and disgust! Apparently, no one at Net 10 cares about offering a workable and reliable service or maintaining a C.S department that actually knows what it is doing or can speak English to its customers in America!

• Net10 Wireless's response · Sep 13, 2018

This is Mia from NET10 Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

• Net10 Wireless's response · Sep 17, 2018

Hi 9wood. I'm Mia from NET10 Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. If you should have questions or concerns, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Net 10 Wireless — the service of provider

After almost seven years of being a loyal customer I tried to add my husband add a phone to your sevice bring...

NET10slowing down my phone to the point its useless and I can't do business or get online

They slowed my phone down so much I can't continue with my business on eBay or the internet so I'm going to get kicked off eBay I can't get online I can't get a hold of their customer service to get them to correct it they won't correct it even if I throw more money at them and they're making my phone useless and now I can't support myself. They purposely are altering my phone to extort more money out of me, i cant contact them in anyway, their phone numbers for customer care dont work, their support webpage is closed (under construction for over 3-months) and they wont let my phone work so i can support myself

• Net10 Wireless's response · Sep 13, 2018

Net10 Wirelessdata and text issues

Hi I have an Iphone 6 AT&T and I just signed up a few months ago. So I am a new user but wow what a mess. I cannot get data where I should get data and be able to use it. Calls drop real easy and also texts do not get to me for like a week or two. This is the worst service ever. I am ready to go with a whole other company. Anyone else with these issues?

• Net10 Wireless's response · Sep 14, 2018

Hi, hisbeauty4ashes. This is Mia from NET10 Wireless. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've encountered with your data. Should you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Net10 Wirelessupgraded defective phone and customer service

I was offered an "upgrade" after being a faithful customer for 8 years. I paid $100 and was sent a defective phone. When I tried to get someone to help me with it, I was not listened to and told repeatedly to turn it off and back on again. Considering it is a defective SIM reader that will only show in the message to the phone, their help was useless. We replaced the SIM card and finally got them to agree to replace the phone, I sent the phone in, called and was told they had received it. When I did not receive a replacement phone in the 3-5 days they told me it would take, I called and was told they had not received my defective phone. Hung up on a number of times. Talked with at least five people and finally got someone to admit they had my phone, but it would now take another 3-5 days to get the replacement phone to me. I am over it. I am done with their service or lack there of. I am cancelling my service and if my replacement phone does not reach me by 5pm tomorrow I plan to file a law suit against their company for breach of contract. I have dealt with this issue for 26 days. I have been charged for another month's service without having a phone. I am done.

• Net10 Wireless's response · Sep 14, 2018

Hi, RhondaDW. This is Mia from NET10 Wireless. Please accept our apologies for all the trouble and inconvenience that
                    you've experienced with our service. Should you you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

NET10they slowed my phone so it cant work

I cant contact net10 by phone or internet. They charged me data that I wifi and now they slowed my phone down so I cant contact them. My phone is useless now because they made my phone not work. How can I correct their mistake if I cant contact their support or website. I ve been trying for 3-4 days to contact them for support and they have made it impossible to reach them by slowing down my phone so its useless. I m loosing business and customers because of net10's fraudulent behavior.

• Net10 Wireless's response · Sep 17, 2018

Hi, Michael Jay Shaw. This is Mia from NET10 Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that you may have experienced with our service. Should you need help with your phone again, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Net10 Wirelessphone purchase

11/23/2017
                    order number 5616352
                    My Tracfone from Net10wireless needs replacing. order new phone off net10wireless.com.
                    Get purchase confirmation emails and I think we are all set.
                    12/1/2017 Phone doesnt get delivered. Check waybill info and notice address is wrong. Off by a number, this fictional address doesnt exist. The package requires a signature. It cannot be delivered to the correct consignee (me)because the address is incorrect.
                    I try to track the phone down with my order number. An agent at Net10wireless provides me the Fedex tracking number. I call Fedex and try to arrange a HFPU. Fedex denies my request for HFPU due to a "restriction" the shipper has put on the shipment.
                    I can't have my purchase delivered and I can't pick it up.
                    I contact Net10wireless and explained the insanity of the situation to an agent. We have a colorful conversation and the agent got offended that I was unsettled by the dilemma. He deletes my phone number [protected] from the database. I have to contact another agent at Net10wireless to get a new phone number.
                    12/04/2017
                    I contact both Net10wireless and Fedex via chat to get both interpretations so I can save the chats and use for documentation to support my claim.
                    Net10wireless was being unsupportive and incompetent of giving me the tracking number for Fedex. Here is the chat session chock full of ridiculous exchanges between myself and Nitwitwireless.

Reference Number [protected]
                    DATE/TIME: [protected]:15:46
                    Chat Transcript
                      : Hi! How may I help you today?
                    Nestor : Hi Bob.
                    Nestor : Thank you for visiting NET10 Wireless.
                    Nestor : How may I assist you?
                    You : i have an order number and i need the frdrx tracking number
                    You : fedex tracking
                    Nestor : Sure. I will be more than happy to assist you.
                    Nestor : Can I have the order number, please?
                    You : 5616352
                    Nestor : One moment, please.
                    Nestor : Can I have the email address you used for this order number?
                    You : [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Nestor : Thank you.
                    Nestor : One moment, please.
                    Nestor : Just to verify first, did your receive the phone?
                    You : no i havent
                    Nestor : When I check your order status on the website. It shows that the order has been shipped already.
                    You : shipped yes but deleiverd NO could you please give me the tracking number for FEDEX
                    Nestor : For purchase phones, it doesn't have a tracking number FedEx. Your order number will serve as the tracking number to and can be check on our website.
                    Nestor : The estimated delivery date by FedEx was on November 28, 2017.
                    You : yes it does, i got the tracking number from an agent a few days ago on this very chat.
                    Nestor : Can I have the tracking number?
                    You : how the [censor] do you expect it to get to where it is supposed to go without a tracking number
                    You : omfg
                    You : im trying to get that from YOU
                    You : i give YOU the order number, you give me the tracking number so I can try to make arrangements to be home to SIGN FOR IT
                    Nestor : You mentioned you got a tracking from this very chat with a previous representative. Can I have the tracking number please, so I can verify here in my end.
                    You : it has been misplaced and I need to confirm it. otherwise why would i give you my time
                    Nestor : One moment, please.
                    Nestor : Thank you for waiting. I wasn't able to locate the information. My immediate supervisor will take over if this chat. Stay connected while I transfer you.
                    You : great
                    Kevyn : Hi Bob. Thank you for visiting NET10 Wireless.
                    Kevyn : I will verify the transcript of the chat. One moment, please.
                    You : good do that
                    You : this is a real mess we have here
                    Kevyn : Okay. I will.
                    Kevyn : I understand.
                    Kevyn : I am still checking the shipment status. One moment, please.
                    You : the backstory: i ordered a phone on nov 23 order 5616352. i checked the day it was supposed to be delivered and notice the delivery address was off by one number. An extra "0" in the door number. I tried to correct this with your agents and they refused. I tried to pick up at Fedex and they refused because of your restrictions on the shipment requiring delivery to the address (which is wrong on the waybill and doesnt exist). So, if you really understand then let's get this resolved today
                    Kevyn : I will verify the information that you sent. One moment please.
                    Kevyn : I understand your situation but we do not modify shipping addresses after a package is shipped out.
                    Kevyn : If FedEx does not provide you the package at their facilities, it is because of their policies.
                    You : i get that, that is why i need to track the shipment down with the tracking number
                    You : the order number doesnt do me any good
                    Kevyn : The courier for your package is FedEx, your tracking number is [protected] and they do not have a delivery date.
                    You : no its because of your policies.
                    Kevyn : I understand. Okay. Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
                    You : according to them
                    You : you can wait for the black cloud to descend on your job soon
                    Kevyn : Okay.
                    Kevyn : Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
                    You : i told the other agent to go hang themselves
                    Kevyn : I understand.
                    Kevyn : Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
                    You : yes
                    Kevyn : Okay. Go ahead.
                    You : smile for the camera
                    Kevyn : Please be advised that I will only continue the chat if you have a business-related issue. Once more, is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Net10 Wirelessnet10 customer service

This is the most unprofessional phonewireless service I have ever delt with!!! Customer service is a joke!!! No one speaks English that you can understand so how are they suppose to help with any of their English speaking customers? DO Not Purchase A NET10 Wireless Phone!!! I have waited a month on a sim card to get my service reactivatived with new sim card. I now have 4 new sim cards! Plus I purchased 50.00 in minutes and I can't get those either! After a month of giving me the run around I still have no phone service!I am on a fixed income so fifty dollars don't come easy for me and I needed those minutes that they simply refused to give me back!!! Not to mention I still have no service and my husbands perscriptions and docs used my phone when they contacted us about his medicine for congestive heart failure!!! This company is not one to deal with if you want any help and I say don't ever buy any of their phones because you'll be sorry!!! I am!!!

Net10 Wirelessbring you own phone

I went threw web site and entered info wanted to get the right sims for my phone and area. When got the sims did what I was sopose to. to set it up and it would not work call to get help after about hour and a half going threw everything. They said give it 24 hrs and my phone would be working. It did not nor sunday nor monday. I borrowed a phone to day cause it was still not working no service at all. After about a hour or little more I was told I had the wrong sims and needed to buy another which I said no to that and demanded to know how to go about getting a refund. I use net 10 for 8 almost 9 yrs where I lived. When I got the phone I got now threw a different company I hated the service I got and desided to do the bring your on phone threw you guys. But now I am sorry to say the service I have had since friday which is none and the run around and constent having to repeat my self I will never use net 10 again nor will my husband or 3 children. Also I will not refer people to net 10 again like I have servel times in the past.6

Net10 Wirelessnet10 cell phone minutes stolen by company

Here is letter I sent to TracFone.. Owner of Net 10

10-16-17 had 0 days and 14026 minutes on my Net 10 phone. Phone is only emergency phone, rarely ever used. But still does not give Net 10 company right to steal my minutes. I had that amount of minutes because of having the roll over plan.
                          Number [protected] serial number [protected]
                          Purchase minutes 10-16-17
                          300 minutes and 60 days.
                          I Live in rural area with very little cell service, so customer service always has to give me codes to enter into the phone to add my minutes.
                          That day when they did it, 10-16-17 it only gave me the 300 minutes. No days and deleted ALL the minutes I already had on the phone.
                          I spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service being transferred to 3 different agents to tell me I had to wait until next day and call back then they could add the minutes and days.
                          They gave the following number to call so it would go through easily, , , THEY SAID….
                          [protected] #8061840
                          So on 10-17-17 at 4:50 pm I called customer service at that number. Only to be transferred to 8 different people over a 3 hour and 21 minute period. During all those transfers and different representatives, they did add 60 days service, and 10, 000 of my minutes. But refused to add the additional 4026 minutes I was owed. They represented to me that I did not have those minutes, I would not have sit on the phone for over 5 hours trying to get what I had paid for if they were not previously on there. I finally hung up the phone at 8:21 pm on 10-17-17.

Thieves……………… your company has stolen 4026 minutes from me and will not give me my minutes I paid for nor will you give me back my money.

Patty Faulkner
                          [protected]@hotmail.com

Charles Lilly May 12, 2020

Charles Lilly. T just a few minutes ago bought a 300 minute redill. I got it but the 3906 minutes I had on the phone were erased. I just shows todays fill. Is there a reason for this? Info| [email protected][protected]..[protected].

Net10 Wirelesscharged two times same bill now unregistered sim

was safelink id [protected] now went to add minutes charged twice when it said it could not complete transaction. on 08/11/2017 said tracphone or Verison bill said net10 Wireless. phone # [protected]/ serial # [protected]
                            sim [protected]. my phone # on other cell [protected] want time on and phone activated or refund. thank you Kenneth Winnen

Net10 Wirelessservice & customer service

8/9/2017 - 5:10pm. Called customer service. Spoke with Mae. Young lady with a heavy accent and talked very fast. Problem: I get 3 cell phones: foe me, hubby & sister. All are on auto pay and have never "bounced". "They took my sister's money and today she has "zero service days left". I tried to explain this to Mae and she told me she couldn't do anything without the phone. I explained that my sister was in assisted living and I was a mile and a half from the phone. That I had already 'done the testing' and turned the phone back on. I told her it didn't need to be tested, she just needed to get the phone credited with her service days. Mae says that can't be done without the phone. I asked for the accounting department, then for Mae's supervisor. She tells me she can't do that if I don't have the phone. After going around for five minutes, I finally said "that BS, get off your script". So she goes into her script about how I don't need to talk to her like that, and that she can't fix the phone without the phone". Somewhere in the above five minutes she hung up on me. A couple minutes later she called me back. My upset continued, her script continued.. I told her I sure hoped she was recording the call, because I was logging into Facebook and every 'complaint line' on the internet and the FCC. At least three times during 'the above' Mae became totally silent and I had to ask her if she was still there... she said 'yes'. One time I even asked her 'who was supposed to be speaking"... after a pause she said "I am". Again we went around about... she couldn't do anything about the money..."if you are on 'auto pay' the service is on." So, why does the phone say "zero service days!!??" Long story short...she put me on hold for many minutes (it is now 5:58pm), and it sounded like she was tapping buttons on her phone dial. ..there would be a pause and I would say "Mae I'm still here"... the tapping would start again. It actually got funny...I'd have a conversation with her and she'd tap back. Well, she must have done 'something' to the service, because two minutes ago my sisters phone had eight days' service left!! Altho the problem has been corrected, I'm still not happy with Net10. This was the ninth time I've had to call them about a problem and customer service has been less than helpful (that is, if you can find a human to talk to)!! Thanks for listening, Red Coffee

Net10 Wirelessplan being switched by error in pin number/plan

I have been doing business with Net10 for over a decade. I have always paid as I go, with corresponding extension in service time remaining. I purchased a $60.00 PIN I thought would add 900 minutes to my plan. I had something like 150 days left and about 650 service days. Now I have 50, 000 minutes I will never use in 30 days. IU have 30 THIRTY SERVICE DAYS NOW. I called and could not get anyone to correct this. They said it couldn't be done. So by trying to add airtime I wind up screwed out of 650 service days. They said I could start over on the old plan again in 30 days... This SUCKS. Money is money. I should be able to get what I paid for instead of getting screwed.

Net10 Wirelesscustomer & technical support

Net10 has to have by far the worst customer support I have ever experienced. I have had a caller id issue for months now. Regardless of getting a ticket number, or asking to speak with a manager, you have to start from scratch every single time. There's no record of your previous conversation and you will never speak to the same agent twice. The agents are rude and have zero accountability, let alone the competence to assist you. Absolutely horrible!!!

Net10 Wireless — net10 wireless

I had an existing account for net 10. I have 3 lines (2 which were auto refill). I wanted to transfer my...