Nokia Cell Phone 3110c / abnormally long repair time of 20 days old cell phone 3110c

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased nokia cell 3110c on 26/05/2007 for rs.6800/ from nokia priority (akash agencies sec 35 chandigarh,india).on 16/06/2007, its display suddenly went off.i went to the nokia priority from whom i purchased the hand set, they sent us to an another nokia care in sec 44, chandigarh and this nokia care of sec 44, chandigarh had sent us to another nokia care in sec 22, shop no 2453, chandigarh and this nokia care of sector 22 took our mobile vide their job card no [protected] and asked us to enquire a day after. When we inquired on 18/06/2007 they told us that it will take another 15 days as it is detained for some hard ware problem. We inquired as the set is new (just 20 days old) can it be replaced on this they told that it can only be repaired and can not be replaced. I have again inquired today about till what period the set will be given to us after repairs, they told i will have to wait for a minimum of a week more. The phone nos of nokia care shop where our cell is laying is [protected] and of the agency from where we purchased the set i.e. Akash agencies is [protected]. I am feeling cheated as i had very high views about a company like nokia that they care for its customers genuine complaints but i may have to rethink about it.

Comments

• Ju
      12th of Jul, 2007

Hi,
    My phone has been with the communication people in Nenagh Rd Thurles Co Tipperary over the last 3 weeks. My phone has been repair so many times its gone beyond a joke.

- phone will not turn on
    - tones are faulty
    - cuts out when on a call
    - goes on silent when not touched and cant get it off silent

Now I don't want the same phone back I want a new phone in a box. A different model.

IF HAVE TO I WILL TAKE THIS FURTHER.

YOUR SINCERELY