Nokia / poor after sales service
I bought a nokia 5300 in dec'06 and within 2 weeks the handset developed audio problem. The battery backup was also not good. A fully charged battery halved over a talk time of total 30-45 mins.
I approached nokia care at Dwarka. They logged my complaint, but asked me to submit the handset for 2 days without giving me a standby handset. I couldn't to have afforded without a phone for 2 days.
I approached the headoffice of Nokia care, who said that providing a handset was the sole discretion of the nokia care franchisee and asked me to instead call their helpdesk at [protected].
This was again a disappointing experience. The agent, Hari, reiterated that providing a handset was the sole discretion of the nokia care franchisee. When asked for an email address for submitting complaint/ grievance, I was refused any address stating that theyu do not have any such address and I, the customer, should log into their porta' 'nokia.com". When I insisted to speak to his manager, he refused to pass on the line to his manager. When I asked him his full name, he even refused to give his full name, stating that he was not authorized to do so.
I do not have a great feeling that when i buy a nokia, i should also keep a spare handset, with the assumption that the handset will develop problems and i will need to submit it for repair without being provided any spare handset. When the handset has developed some problem, it should be the onus of nokia to ensure that till the time the handset is repaired, customer has a spare handset to use.
I do not feel that this is fair trade.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - complaint regarding nokia mobile phone repairing
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)