Netspend Prepaid Visa / poor

1 TX, United States

About a year and a half ago I opened two netspend accounts. One in my wifes name and the other in mine. I added my wife to my account as a user just in the event that she needed it. After about a month and a half I added her card to my paypal account and began to transfer money over after making sales on ebay.

Within a few days my wife told me that her card was canceled. After arguing on the phone for what seemed like forever I was told that my wife was involved in "fraudulent" activity and that she was banned from being a netspend customer.

We moved on thinking that everything would be fine. Its been a year and a half now and last friday I tried to use my card to buy some gas. My card was declined and I tried my wifes and it was also declined. I was unable to contact customer service because it was late so saturday I called customer service. After being on hold for about 45 minutes I was told that I was involved in "fraudulent" activity because my wifes info was now linked to mine and I was now banned as a customer.

The guy in the fraud department even told me he that he thought it was b. S. I had a great transaction history with direct depost and all with no problems ever!

Stay away from this company... They will lock you account for no reason and it is hell trying to get it unlocked.