NET 10 / terrible customer service, phone does not stay active only a few days after purchasing airtime

1 Chiloquin, OR, United States Review updated:

I purchased phone, and worked fine for about a week, I purchased 300 minutes additional airtime used for a few days with 252 minutes remaining and phone does not work, and says it is not active, I made several calls to customer service who could not resolve the issue, They said to fax my reciept for the airtime card to a fax number and they would get back to me in a few days, The fax number does not answer, and guess what back on the phone with customer service who could not resolve the issue again, In the mean time I can not make or recieve calls and when I call my number from a land line phone it says the number is disconnected, and I can not retrieve my voice messages. LOUSY SERVICE...I would NOT recommend this service...

Comments

1st of May, 2009

only way NET10 will terminate your service with airtime and service days still on the phone is if you VIOLATE the terms of use which means using it OUTSIDE the USA or texting international numbers

• Ru
      27th of Nov, 2010

Just shut off my phone last night for the same reason. Asked them for a refund. Lets see if I receive it since they said it was processed out to me while I wasted my time on the phone with them for 40 minutes. I had an issue before where I placed a new card on my account & had to call them then as well about an 9 hours after I added it to use my phone. They got it working then but this time said it would be up to 72 hours to get my phone running again for some error message that was placed on my account. I am so unhappy. I told them I was switching carriers. Less of a coverage map but my fiance has never had his phone shut off other than for running out of minutes on Virgin Mobile.