NET 10 — phone disconnected
I purchased $30 of minutes from a Net 10 representative and was given 300 minutes for 2 months. My credit card bill showed 3 separate $30 charges. I called the credit card company and they resolved the compliant and removed 2 of the $30 charges. Next thing my phone is inactive and I called Net 10 tech support. I was on the phone for almost an hour talking to 3 different people who all said I have to send a money order for the incorrect $60. They will not reactivate my phone. Now I am on the phone with a supervisor who is telling me the same thing == one hour on the telephone now. Also I had over 100 minutes of carryover time that they do not want to give me.
The supervisor is checking for the 3d time. Ah ha she is back and says she wants the $60 or I cannot use my telephone.
I know staying on the on the line for an hour seems silly when I can buy a new phone for $30 and start over but I have the day off and I am doing other things at the same time.
More NET 10 Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- [Resolved] NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - scam and cheating 
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer & internet service 
- NET10 - worst customer service - avoid net10 
- Net10 Wireless - net10 wireless
- NET 10 Wireless/ZTE Merit - false advertising
- NET10 - will not replace defective sim card