NBC Universal Store / Poor customer care service!
I placed an order 7 weeks ago. 2 items were promptly shipped to my PO Box.....by FED-EX ! Some nimrod is shipping actually thinks FEDEX delivers to PO Boxes? They were returned and there they sit. The third item I was told would ship on July 31st. Come July 31st and magically it changes to 'backordered'. They had to know it wasn't available and should have said so from the start. These were SUPPOSE to be gifts. I had to run out last minute and find replacement gifts. Mistakes can and do happen but here's where it gets good! They have a "contact customer service' icon, what you get is a menu of possible complaints and after selecting the one that best fits, you get an automated response that is useless and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE at ALL!!! No phone number to call them at, NOTHING! I had to resort to making a complaint with my credit card company for a refund, filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and my state Attorney general's office. I'll bet it still wont improve their lack of customer service. They probably get so many complaints that they don't WANT you to have their phone number! AVOID NBC UNIVERSAL STORE online. Its a waste of your time and money.
More NBC Universal Store Complaints & Reviews
- Shop NBC - Wes and Pamela McCoy 
- Shop NBC - Credit Card, Value pay 
- Shop NBC - Buyer beware!
- NBC Health Insurance - Defraud the consumers! Scam! 
- NBC Universal Store - Customer Service Contact Number 
- NBC - the whole shipment and experience
- NBCNews.com - nbc today
- NBCUniversal - Olympic Medals coverage 
- NBC Universal Store - No Customer Service Support
- Nbc news - Joe Scarborough/Andrea Mitchell