Naza Kia Malaysia / paint work for kia cerato car hood
I would like to make a complaint about the service provided by the Kia Glenmarie service center. Details below.
My contact: [protected]
Date of Incident: January 2014
Desired resolution: Fix the paintwork of my car hood
What happened was that I met an accident on the first month of January 2014 and the hood of the car was among the parts replaced. The issue is the paint work of the hood seems to have deteriorated a few months ago and now the gloss/shine is gone, and there is white spots etc appearing on the hood. This is strange, as the rest of the car exterior which was not replaced still has good paint work whereas the hood paint work is now bad although the hood should have better paint work due to it being a new part. I suspect that the service center has done shoddy paint work on the car hood and this is simply unethical. I understand there is 6 months warranty of parts which have been replaced and that my car hood which was replaced is now beyond the 6 months coverage, however it is obvious that the paint work is bad. How can the rest of the car still have good paint work, but the newer part of the car has bad paint work?
Let me know if you need any further details and I am happy to assist in that regard.
I demand that Kia Malaysia looks into this and provide prompt reply!
More Naza Kia Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia sportage air cond problem 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - abs systen
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia grand carnival
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia sorento engine no. d4hbhh327934, chasis no knaph81bsh5378456
- Naza Kia Malaysia - spare parts issue 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - kia forte 1.6 sx 2011 / error p0880 / gear stuck at 4
- Naza Kia Malaysia - late delivery for kia picanto 2018 
- Naza Kia Malaysia - waiting car's spare part