Navy Federal Credit Union / ripping off my checking account
I was owed $78, 000.00 for over 5 years.
Finally, it was paid into my password protected account, but I did not know it had been put in.
11 days later it was removed by the person who owed it, from my account.
My account is password protected. It only has my name on it. It was ear-marked for identity theft.
Nfcu allowed the person who finally paid me to take it back out!
I spent 60k with lawyers and lost.
Nfcu needs to be held responsible for stealing my money!
I have a letter from sheila albin, ncu assoc general counsel who said it is legal! How can this be?
I hope nfcu is one of the banks that dry up for its unscrupulous behavior!!!
My account shows the money in and the money out! I have court papers saying it was owed me.
However, I ran out of money to fight for it. My lawyers could not compete with nevada lawyers who were actually being indicted for income tax fraud while it was going on!
I am at poverty level.
Nfcu should be held responsible for robbing my account of money put in.
It is like when a renter deposits into landlord's account rent money.
Renter may not remove said money eleven days later and say it is in the "wrong account" or everyone would do this with their bills!!!
Where should I turn? I have all the nfcu phone calls on my cell phone since last october! I want these people to own up!
More Navy Federal Credit Union Complaints & Reviews
- Navy Federal Credit Union - bad manners in which they treat their customers 
- Navy Federal Credit Union - vehicle repo 
- Navy Federal Credit Union - mortgage application 
- Navy Federal Credit Union - overcharged 
- Navy Federal Credit Union - interest rate/credit limit 
- Navy Federal Credit Union [NFCU] - customer services
- Navy Federal Credit Union [NFCU] - mortgage loan process
- Navy Federal Credit Union [NFCU] - teller, customer service
- Navy Federal Credit Union [NFCU] - customer service
- Navy Federal Credit Union - auto loan/ access # 5976882