Nature's Acai berry supplement / Unauthorized charges

I ordered the Nature's Acai Berry Supplement and was excited when I got it in the mail on Saturday. I waited to take it on Sunday because I had a late start. So on Monday, I followed the directions and tooks the pill 20 minutes before I ate breakfast. The only thing I had with this pill was water so my stomach was empty. So about 10:30 a.m. I ate my breakfast and about an hour or so, I started feeling nauseous and my stomach started hurting. I was really queasy after 12 that afternoon. So I called the Post cereal company's toll free line and made a complaint with them thinking that it was the cereal that got me sick. Anyway, it was time for lunch, so as stated on the bottle to take it 20 minutes before lunch. That's what I did. So I ate lunch about 4:20 or so, and about an hour later, the same thing happened. I was in pain so bad I was in bed by 5:30. I couldn't sleep, it felt like I was having an anxiety attack, I had a funny taste in my mouth. I just threw the bottle of pills, and the cereal away because I didn't know what was going on. I'm tired of being dupped into these rip off products that only want my money. Today, I feel a little better than before, but now I am cranky, I am very snappy with people, I don't want to be bothered. It's like I'm coming down from a caffeinne high, I still have a funny taste in my mouth. I'm hungry, but can't seem to eat anything. I'm really disappointed because Oprah and Rachael Ray, and Dr. Oz are standing behind this products. I should have know something was up when I realized how much caffeinne was in these pills. NEVER Again!!

Ev

Comments

• Ju
      24th of Mar, 2009

Just because those so called" IMPORTANT PEOPLE" stand behind these products doesn't mean they are legit! They are probably getting a big kick back from them. If the Aci Berry is so great why is Oprah still so large? That should have sent up a flare. And as far as Rachel losing weight she has money to afford a trainer and a diet cook. SO BIG DEAL that's why the saying goes don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see. This country has become greedy, thieving predators and until the people take a stand a say enough is enough it will go on. Just because someone sticks their face on TV everyday does not make them any more honest or better than anyone else. Trust in the Lord and he will guide you the right way NOT OPRAH!!!