Complaints & Reviews

$4.99 Trial

This product is a rip off. You agree to the trail product for $4.99 only.
Two weeks later they charge you $78.81 on your credit card. I spoke with Shawn Wilson-?, English was not his first language. I was told I had to cancel the subscription in order to not be charged for further shipments, no this was a trail product only. I did not agree to further shipments. I did not receive a second shipment, as he stated. I was told I would be credited $40.00, I won't hold my breath for that $40.00
THIS IS A RIP OFF DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT.

Scam

I am embarrassed to say that I was had by GNS. I typically don't purchase anything online before first doing a search to see if I can find negative reviews...and this is why.

I ordered the free trial offered of the Acai Berry Pills and paid the 3.97 shipping on 2-19-09. As of today, 3-5-09, I have not received the order. My 21 day trial is going to expire on the tenth. I decided (a bit too late) to do an internet search and was overwhelmed with the numbwer of sites warning of this scam.

I immediately called and spoke to customer service. When he started to tell me he was going to expedite the problem, I cut him off and told him I didn't want a reship. He was quick to attempt to correct his phrase by telling me that they wouldn't ship anything out, but he would expedite my call to another department to make sure I won't be billed. I was transferred to yet another queue, where an automated voice told me there were 35 calls ahead of me and I could leave a message or email [protected]@gnshelp.com. I opted to do both.

In both instances I left messages very clearly stating that I did not want a reship of the product and I was officially cancelling my subscription. About 5 minutes later I received the following email:

Reship
"When a customer states that they did not receive their package our policy is to reship the product/s. We have reshipped your package to you. We are sending it with signature confirmation so that we know you receive it. Your 30 day money back guarantee starts over from today. Do not refuse or return to sender the package. Should you want to return the package please contact us to get a return authorization number and instructions on how to return."

At this point I was already upset (at them and at myself). I wrote him back a nasty email basically reiterating the first and telling them that I WILL refuse the package and that I have already alerted my credit card company to be on the lookout.

The silver lining to this situation is I lost my credit card this last weekend and I had to cancel and request a new one. I have been assured by the credit card company that they will not be able to charge the account because the number has changed.

• Mi
    mike losey Mar 21, 2009

I ORDERED ACAI EDGE PRODUCT IN EARLY FEBUARY OF THIS YEAR. I GOT MY SHIPMENT IN ABOUT A WEEK AND DID NOT LIKE IT. AND A WEEK LATER I RECIEVED A SECOND ORDER. WHEN I TRIED TO RETURN IT THEY SAID I WAS PAST Y 30 DAY TRIAL OFFER AND THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY. I CALLED ON THE VERY SAME DAY, ONE MONTH LATER TO CANCELL, BUT THAT DIDNT MATTER TO THEM. THE GIRL I TALKED TO GAVE ME ON RA NUMBER TO SEND BACK AND EVERYTHING. WELL I DID SO AND I NEVER THE CREDIT. SO THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF MAERCH I GOT ANOTHER SHIPPMENT. ONCE AGAIN I CALLED AND THIS GIRL SAID I CANCEELED TO LATE AND THEIRS NOTHING I COULD DO. SHE TRASFERED ME TO THE CREDIT DEPT. WHIC H IWAS TOLD I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT 30 MINUTES, THERE WERE 36 CALLS AHEAD OF ME. SHE ALSO GAVE ME A NUMBER TO REFERENCE. I WASNT GOING TO WAIT SO I HUNG UP AND TRIED THIS WEBSITE THEY OFFERED. LOOKS LIKE THIS IS GETTING ME KNOW WHERE TO, BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD WARN SOMEONE DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT IT SUCKS ANSD SO DO THE SCAM PEOP-LE RUNNING IT.

• Sh
    Sharon Taylor Mar 24, 2009

I have been scammed over and over with this company. People they are giving you the run around please do not order from this company.

• Sh
    Sharon Taylor Mar 24, 2009

They are scamming you checking accounts even when you email to cancel and keep you on hold to discourage you

• Ru
    Ruth May 05, 2009

I also was scammed by them. I ordered the product for free shipping only. Now they want an additional $79.90 saying that I did not pay for the shipping up front. Fortunately there was a security break in at my bank and we were all re-issued our debit cards.

GNS sent a collections letter because they were unable to bill my old card. I called and talked to customer service and was so frustrated I just told them that I had read about their rip off online and they could sue me.

• Be
    beautifulhoboken Oct 14, 2009

You can file a Internet crime report to FBI at:

• Ta
    tani777 Jul 19, 2011

Sorry guys, this product was the BEST thing I have ever used to lose weight. They sent it to me in a few days, I was charged only the shipping fee and when I called to cancel, they gave me an offer of 8 bottles for 48.95. which I jumped on. I went from a size 12 to a size 4. I think this product works for some and not for others. For me, it was a blessing.

Auto Charges to Credit Card can't be stopped

In late Nov.2008 I placed an order for AcaiBerry and Colonmed 700. I did not receive the product within the...

unauthorized charged

I'm filing a complaint against this company, I did not authorize them to take money out of my account they charged me $78.81, the only thing I agreed to was the trial being charged only for shipping, I'm not happy with it I notice no difference once so ever, then only after two weeks I notice a charge to my account. I think we are all in the same boat with not being able to afford being charged for something we are not aware of before hand, I have made several attempts to contact this company to see what I can do about getting my money back and I get put on hold then disconnected EVERYTIME, well this company has not heard the end of me, but be aware I read everything before agreeing to the free trial and NOTHING was said about being charged $78.81 for anything!

• Ap
    aplumpkins Mar 23, 2009

The same company has been charging me $83.80 for two months now. How do I terminate the auto decutions from my account????

• Ap
    aplumpkins Mar 23, 2009

This asame company has charged my bank account $83.80 two consecutive months now. How can I stop this from happening????

fraudulent marketing/business practices

I placed an order for the free trial of Acai from these people also.

AFTER entering my CC info, they sprung the "terms agreement" of :

1. ongoing monthly automatic Acai shipment at $85.91 per month, PLUS
2. some OTHER membership thing called Fit Factory for ANOTHER $29.95 per month, PLUS
3. some OTHER thing called Cost Smashers for $2.95 per month.

There are 3 separate numbers to cancel these 3 separate little piggybacks.
Thank God I emailed it to myself to read it, since it didn't show until AFTER they had my card #.

When I call to cancel this it either:
1. Hangs up without ringing
2. Comes on with a voice recording which says please hold, then proceeds to fritz the connection and disconnect
3. Never rings at all.

It is very clear that these people don't WANT to be contacted.

So I have called my bank and cancelled the CC; Thank God no further charges seem to have been made so far.

This company is named Natures Acai Berry,

Their return shipping address is:
A.S.N LLC
20100 S. Vermont Ave.
Torrance, CA 90502

I notice that their name apparently USED to be 'Natures Best Acai Berry', they're apparently trying to dodge their own fallout..

This stuff is distributed by an outfit named:

Amir and Sanchez Neutraceuticals
5425 E. Broadway Rd #282
Tucson, AZ 85711

By the way, this stuff has ALMOST NO Acai berry in it; It actually consists of:

Chromium (Metabolic booster)
Green Tea Extract (High in Caffeine) 225 mg
EGCG (A component of Green Tea which suppresses allergic reactions!!!) 135 mg
Caffeine 200 mg
Acai berry extract 50 mg!!! (Must have squeezed a single berry over the vat)
L-Theanine (Another Green Tea component) 8 mg

So- What it REALLY is, is Chromium, Green Tea, Caffeine and a tad of Acai.

What rot.

I am posting this here hoping it will help somebody else NOT get taken...

maggiem5192 Mar 22, 2009

after reading about this scam i got very nervous, i had fallen for their hype and had signed up for their so called free trial!!! i immediately e-mailed them to the only e-mail adress i could find on the receipt "[email protected]" only for the e-mail to come back as it was unable to connect with the server!!! so ive been to my bank and cancelled my card hopefully this will stop any funds being taken from my bank. these scamsters should not be allowed to trade anymore is there no way of stopping them?

• Ju
    Julie Reiser Apr 16, 2009

ffree trial offer -just pay shipping 4.99, they took several payments including 4.99 plus 79.96 plus29.95 plus 85.91 plus 2.95 all on a free trial ???? whats going on with that?? i hope they get nailed to the wall!

• Ro
    Robert Apr 29, 2009

I too fell into this trap but after cancelling month and a half earlier, they continued to bill my Credit Card for all the other subscriptions plus the Acai-Berry too!! I finally had enough. I called them up and after many minutes of discussion and arguing, I threatened to report them to the Federal Trade Commission. I'm still going to do this. I have just copied my Credit Card company with all the communication info and what the company has agreed to give me back credit to my Credit Card account for the full purchases and subscriptions and other frivalous charges. This company is a scam. Beware. You do not get a free trial period. The trial period starts the day you purchase it. If you receive a week later, you only have 7 days to try and cancell too. They guarantee 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied and that is what I got them on besides the threat to report them to the FTC. I hope no one else gets scammed.

RBS

• Ro
    Robert Apr 29, 2009

I totally agree. Same scam used on me. Forwarded my complaint to my Credit Card company and have gotten the company to credit my account for full products, services, subscriptions... and what you called piggy-back add ons. Everyone needs to send FTC (Federal Trade Commision) a letter about this companies tactics...

Joyce Rolland May 01, 2009

I recived my trial gift. I am cancelling any further orders you may have inferred by my ordering the trial gift. My order number is AMI14592897, dated 3/31/09. My account number is 348340, reference #2R17054827. I DO NOT WANT ANY FURTHER SHIPMENTS. Thank you.

Could you e-mail me a confirmation number.

• Ca
    cannlu May 18, 2010

I fell prey this this scam as well. They also have a sister company called avanced cleans and I was charged $149. + dollars. I cancelled the product and sent back the unused product and expected a full refund. Product got sent to california which I googled 20010 S Vermont Ave, Torrence, Ca 90502 Looks like a parking lot. Called visa and they are not sure they can help me. I feel like I have been double scammed. I thought you are protected from fraudulent charges when using a credit card. What's up with that? Very unhappy. lc from MA

Fraud

I saw the advertisement online for a trial bottle of Acai Bery for $5.95. The product seemed to be backed by Oprah and Dr. Oz. I ordered a bottle which never came and 15 days later I was charged $88.62. A week after that I was charged $94.57 for an additional bottle, which did come in the mail. Well I freaked at all of the charges and just wanted my money back. The 1-800 number on the statement was not a working number. Luckily I contacted someone off of the website, but the phone connection was very broken up. They have received my bottle but I haven't received any refunds yet. They are a bunch of scammers!

Fraudelant business practices

Nothing in Life is Free! It was supposed to be a FREE sample, just paying the shipping. The fine print says it's a trial offer, and you are charged $79.90 after the trial offer AND you get automatic shipping of future products. When the charge show up on your credit card, they won't accept the return and no credit. You wait a long time to talk to customer service, because there are so many complaints, and all you hear is "Sorry, there's nothing I can do."

The product doesn't work and this company is terrible. They have a "Sister Company" from whom I received credit card charges for nothing! I'd like to shut them down. Class Action Suit anyone?

• Mo
    mommy_to_three Mar 08, 2009

I just received my shipment yesterday and realized that it is set up on automatic billing which I DID NOT authorize! I have emailed them and am giving them just a few days to respond before I cancel my credit card to prevent them from charging it. What a scam!!!

Janice Mar 11, 2009

Be very careful with this company. For my Free trial I was charged the following charges. 1. $85.91 from Achi berry. 2. 69.95 from Bromolite twice!! 3. 79.96 from Achi berry. 4. 2.95 from cost master. 5. 29.95 from fit factory. 6. 4.99 from Achi berrty for free trial. 7. 4.95 from Bromolite for free trial. This was a total of 8 charges to my credit card!!! The grand total is $348.61. When I told them that I would dispute credit card charges they agreed to credit some of the charges. I took the confirmation numbers. But, disputed anyway!! I have a email confirmation that they sent me a number back saying my auto ship was cancelled. This was befor the 1st charge was done. I would have never known but they sent another bottle. I am terrible and do not review the transactions on my credit card! BEWARE!!! Review your statements. My credit card company told me they are a fraudulant merchant and are black listed and credited my credit card. They also changed my credit card number due to my credit card info being compromized! Call your credit card company on this company!! They will help you. Capital One said that they have alot of customers that this has happened to. This took me a couple of hours to research with my credit card company and get a new number ect... But, i am at ease that this Fraudulant blacklisted company can not charge me any more money.

CHGOGID Mar 19, 2009

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!!!

I wished I had read this before I signed up. I did not lose an ounce and now am being charged! Now I am worried what was really in the pills. I should have been smarter with anything that is ingested.
    I hope no one else falls for this and hope this company gets SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
    It not only gives false hope but at a hefty price of over $80, simply AMAZING. I guess only in America can these scamming companies stay open. What ever happens to FDA cracking down on these companies? I will research to see how someone can file a complaint against this scamming company and determine what really is in those USELESS pills that smells!!
    People...Be very AWARE and Stay away from Acai Berry Edge, you will waste your time and money and save yourself the irritation and frustration of having to deal with them because you won't get your money back!!!
    STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!

• Su
    susan Apr 16, 2009

I agree with all the comments above. I received my shipment today and realized I would be billed $79.90 on 4-28-09. So much for a 21 day free trial. I assumed you only had to pay $3.95 and could order more if you wanted to. Needless to say I called immediately and got a return notification number and will be sending this product back ASAP and getting a confirmation number for receipt. Hopefully, I don't have any trouble with further billing or I know my spouse will be really ticked off.

GNS Jun 07, 2009

To: CHGOGID

Upon further research, it seems like you were refunded back on March 25th. If you are still unsatisfied please contact us.

Have a great day.

GNS Jun 08, 2009

To: SA Rose

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. Our promotion is for a free 21 day trial, not a sample. Below you will find the terms and conditions of our offer. Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you and possible offer you a refund. We are here from 7am to 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Sincerely,

Acai Berry Edge 21 day trial

Here are the terms and conditions that all of our customers must agree to when placing an order with us:

Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.

When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).

Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

• It
    itsascam Jan 18, 2010

Without any shadow of doubt the entire Acai Berry scheme is a SCAM!

fraud charges

I ordered a sample of this acai berry supplement on-line for just shipping charges of $3.95 back in October 2008. first of all I never got billed just $3.95 but was billed $8.51 three (3) times under the company Price savers and PriceLimbo. After receiving my sample I called the number that was on the paper included in with the shipment and canceled any further request for additional supplements. Since then I continue to get shipments monthly and have been billed $89.31 five times and the last shippment was billed at $92.58, everytime the charge is on my statement it is shown with different company names and phone numbers. I have called each time to cancel and the person says they will cancel but it never happens. It seems I am calling India for their customer service and maybe the representatives are not understanding me due to their very thick accent. The rep does say they will cancel it but I continue to get packages. Six payments of approximately $90.00 adds up to lots of money and I want these fraud charges refunded to me account. I have no problem sending all these bottles back since they have never been requested in the first place. I need assistance with this asap, please.
Thank you for your assistance.
Irene Burgos
Belford, NJ 07718
[protected] [protected]@yahoo.com

Cannot cancel as promised

I ordered the "trial offer" on the internet for "Pure Acai Berry Pro" for $4.99. When I called to try and...

ongoing charges and no product and cancelled over and over but doesn't work

I ordered a trial bottle of acai berry for $4.99 shipping fee. I discovered several days later that this is a scam so I called and cancelled by the time I received the product. They said they don't take returns and have no return place of acceptance, only shipping ADDRESSES. They assured me it would all be cancelled but upon receiving my statement, I discovered more than $287.00 worth of merchandise that I didn't order nor did I receive. Shortly after my first complaint, I received a second bottle of something which I tried to rreturn and they accept no returns. It's still unopened. On 2-28-09, I received yet another package unauthorized and can't return. I called the charge company and sure enough they charged my account yet again. These are all unauthorized charges and I don't know how to stpo them. Please, please please, help me put a stop to these charges and clear these charges from my account.

Unauthorized credit card withdraw

Pamela, On behalf of nature's acai berry, i would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the...

fraud

On 6th Feb I sent for a FREE bottle of Acai Berry and Bromalite I listened to a video which assured me that shipping is all that I would be charged. So they charged my acct $4.99 for the acai and 4.95 for the bromalite. Meantime I got a call from someone from Bromalite saying they could not ship and they needed the last four numbers of my social security which I refused and told them to cancel the whole order. But it was sent anyway and they took out shipping. Then when I checked my bank statement for Feb. I find they charged my acct
for $78.81 for the Acai and $69.95 for the bromalite without my knowlege or consent. They also sent a bottle of Power tea which I didn't order or want. I am a senior living on a small income and can't to afford such a loss . Please can anyone help.

[protected]@aol.com

• Mi
    michelle Mar 02, 2009

Hello, this is the supervisor of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-897-0663. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing [email protected] Thank you and have a great day

• Ba
    barb Mar 04, 2009

I signed up for the free trial for $4.99. I looked ALL OVER the website for something that would say they would just start shipping it to
    me and there was NOTHING. Then, I get all these charges for $78 and they start shipping product to me. NO ONE answers the phone. My credit card company refused to dispute the charges until I had sent ACAI a letter. What ###. These people are a scam, a nd there phone number is a dummy. Don't fall for this. I am going tomorrow to cancel this back card, too for their ### service

• Zo
    zohra_c21 Mar 06, 2009

I only authorized them for shipping charges, but not only the charged me twice, once for $79.96 and also for $85.79. Bromilite did the same. Charged me twice for $69.95.
    Not only that they have fake companies like lifstylefit com ( see the spelling) who has charged me for $29.95.
    They are robbing and scaming comsumers BEWARE!

• Ra
    Rampage Mar 22, 2009

I agree at first I thought it was a scam, by the way they stuffed my 3.95 trial order with over 35 dollars of other junk made me immediately want to cancel my order.

Companies who work like this do not deserve even a second of your time.

• Sm
    smalldog Mar 23, 2009

I also fell for the scam. Not only was I charged for the 78.81 for the acai berry, but also 74.85 for bromalite. Then I notice I have also been being charged 29.95 for something called the fit-fac.com-I immediately cancelled as soon as I got the second order which had no invoice with a dollar amount, that is why I got suspicious. Then a few months later I realize I have been being deducted for something called fit-fac-I have never even heard of anything like this. They refunded me for 2 of the 29.95 charges, but refused the other. I got a refund for all but 1 of the 78.85 charges and they refused. I am just sick over this. In this economy who would pay that kind of money for that product. THESE ARE THE ULTIMATE SCAMMERS!!! Check your bank statements, they are charging you for more several bogus things.!!!I am so upset. That is my grocery money.

• Sm
    smalldog Mar 23, 2009

For 2 bottles of Acai berry, 2 bottles of bromalite, and something called fit-fac-In a time from from December 18 until March 21 I was charged $382. 50- This is A SCAM!!!BEWARE!!!

• He
    Henry Foreman Apr 06, 2009

I ordered a bottle of ACAI BERRY just for shipping. Before I received the Berry, I received a bottle Naturally YOUNG Intraceanse 1, A bottle of the same thing but number 2, A bottle of Naturally YOOUNG Daily Multi-vitamin and a bottle of GREENTEA from some other company that I did not order. Was told that it had nothing to do with the ACAI BERRY. In the letter I was told my CC would be charged 88.OO after my trial was over. I called was told if I did not like it to send it back. I told them I did not order it, would not send it back at my expense for them to send me a box to send it back. That they had commited broken to laws. False advertising and mail fruad if they charged my CC this was in March 2009. Two weeks later I received the ACAI that I order. On April 6th 2009 I called their company asked why they had given my CC number to another company. Was told that it was the same company. The company name is FWM in Hollywood, Fl. 866-949-0138 I find that there junk does not work. It may be very harmful to you body. I stay tired, and sick since I started to use it. I stopped after a week. I lost no weight I did what they said to do. I really don't expect the Obama admin to do anything about this for it will not make him get on TV and look good. He can't use his great lines It is American's fault that this has happened. The American people caused it.

Fraud - investagation by Attorney General

Thousands of people like myslef have been scammed by FWM.

I checked the Florida Attorney General web site and there is an ongoing investigation of FWM labritories. The case number is L09-3-1041.

I would encourage everyone who has been scammed by FWM to contact the Attorney General

and give your imput. Perhaps if they get enough information on this inscrupulious bisness, they will shut them down!

• La
    lake Feb 27, 2009

Yes! This is the message I have been trying to get people to do! You want these crooks to be shut down, YOU NEED TO FILE CHARGES...if not... THEY WILL CONTINUE...

Fraudulent Lying Scam Artists

Just spent 1 hour and about 45 minutes with these liars on the phone...Signed up originally for free trial...

Received supplement I did not order

I ordered a free sample and then started get product I did not order. When I called the company, I was told...

Fraud

I was looking for Weight Loss sites and clicked onto this company. Boy, was that a BIG mistake! Received the...

Taking unauthorized money out of my account

Do not purchase products from South Florida Nutrition. They lure you in with a $5.95 trial bottle of acai berry, but beware...there are "terms and conditions" discreetly placed on a second page (which you have to click on separatley and is not apparant) written in tiny words. I purchased the acai berry and about a month later I received a deduction of $88 from my account in addition to the $5.95. When I called the customer service number, I was told that I did not cancel my subscription in time (see above about the tiny words on the second page that I didn't know existed), therefore I would be sent a bottle every month for $88. I told them to cancel my order and to refund my money. The representative said "no problem, " and that I could just return the second bottle whenever I recieved it and they would refund the money. So then 2 days later another deduction of $94 was taken from my account. I call a second time and this time the representative kept repeating to me that my account is closed, though I'm trying to make them understand that while my account may be closed, I was still charged another $94! After almost 45 minutes on the phone, I finally get the representative to understand and she credited the money back to my account. THEN, 7 days later ANOTHER deduction of $94 is taken from my account. I call for a third time, but this time the representative tells me that because I didn't follow the "terms, " I was charged $88 for the first trial bottle (that was supposed to be $5.95) and that the new $94 was for the second bottle (that I still haven't received, by the way). I spent almost an hour on the phone with this guy who doesn't listen to a word I say, but instead keeps repeating himself like a broken record that I didn't follow the "terms and conditions." He refuses to give me documentation of our phone conversation, and worse, refuses to give me any documentation saying that my account is closed. When I ask repeatedly to speak to a superviser, he tells me "The superviser will tell you the same thing that I am, so there's no point." When I insist, he puts me on hold for 10 minutes, then comes back and says the superviser is busy and cannot speak to me. THEN, I call a forth time and speak to another representative who tells me that her company "has no record" that the additional $94 was taken out of my account, even though I fax her my bank statement with that information clearly printed on it. I am so frusterated and angry at this point. Now I have to close my account and open a new one because this company will not stop deducting money from my account. This is criminal and highly unethical. South Florida Nutrition clearly knows that they are ripping people off and should be put out of business. Please do not buy any products from this company!!

• Ms
    msatcont Mar 21, 2009

BEWARE OF ANY TRIAL PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY RESVERATROL ULTRA!!! This company also operates as FWM Laboratories selling ACAI BERRY and other products. They ship the "so-called" 14 day trial of this product so that it arrives on the 14th day and then they charge you for the product. Because the refund policy says that they will automatically charge your credit card on the 15th day they can get away with stealing money from you. Once they have access to your credit/debit card they will continue to keep charging your account. You will have to cancel your card and get a new number to stop their access to your account. Do this immediately! Don't wait. The longer you wait, the more money they will steal from you.

MW
    California

• Pr
    Princess May 15, 2009

the same happened to me, but they refunded my money.. completely except the 5 initial dollars

False Credit Card Charges

I recently lost 90 pounds on my own (YEAY!) and wanted to ensure I was doing something to make sure I didn't gain any weight back. Like most people I heard about these pills on the Oprah show. My friend and I desided to try the "Free trail" and agreed to pay the $5 in shipping. Much to my suprised I was chanrged $88.60 a few weeks later. Shocked, I called my friend to have her check her bank account because we ordered the same day...sure enough she was charged as well. I read over the paperwork that came with the pills and it only stated that should I not want to continue with the program I would no longer be responsible for future charges and that I would have to cancel my account with the company to avoid being charged in the future...Ummm, hello what happened to the "Free trail?" I noticed on my bank statement that there was a phone number to this company. I called the number and was on hold for 30 minutes. Finally I got so sick of being on hold so I hung up. I called again the following day and waited for 45 minutes - hung up again. I called a third time and gave up after 15 minutes. So, I don't even think that was a real phone number! Finally, my husband found an online chat to talk to someone. My husband explained the "Free trail" and the product we recieved. The person on the other end of the chat said "We do not handle that line of pills". When my husband asked for a number to contact someone we got a number that wasn't even for this business! Finally after many hours of searching online we found another website chat and were told that our acct would be cancelled and we would no longer be responsible for future charges, but they could not refund the money for the "Free trail bottle" that I had already received!!! When my husband said "Why were we charged if it's a free trail?" The person on the other end sent us a link to a webite claiming that this is what I saw the day I ordered the free trail...ummmm no it wasn't!!! It was a totally bogus explaination of an agreement that I "agreed" to!!! My husband explained that this screen NEVER appreared when I ordered the product. The customer service person sent us a link again - TO THE SAME PAGE (as if to say, read it again stupid) and said he would send my complaint to another department. Are you kidding me?! That screen of agreements never showed up when I ordered the product...I AM 100% SURE OF THAT! These people are ripping people off and charging people's credit cards without autherization! So, my husband looked up the Att General's office in New Hampshire and filed a complaint. We have also filed a fraud form with our bank to get refunded, but still have yet to get satisfaction of the situation. I also feel that it should not be my banks responsibility to refund the money when this company was never autherized to take it in the 1st place!!

After reading other people's complaints we have since cancelled our credit card because other people were told "Your account has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged", but they were charged again, so I'm not taking any chances with these clowns!

I'm emailing Oprah next!

CANCEL IMMEDIATELY AND REFUND MY ACCOUNT

PLEASE CANCEL ANY AND ALL ORDERS IN MY NAME AND REFUND MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. I PHONED YOUR COMPANY TWICE ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT ALL REPS WERE BUSY AND THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK. NO ONE HAS CALLED. I WILL NOT HAVE A DIME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE CONFIRM THAT I AM CANCELLED AND PROVIDE AN ADDRESS I CAN RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO TODAY.

Lorraine Smith

• Un
    Unbelievable Mar 24, 2009

I also was signed up by them for something called the Fitness Factory and thankfully kept the e-mail welcoming me so I read the fine print where it says if I don't cancel I will be billed $29.95 per month in addition to the $94.57 monthly for the Acai stuff!!! I'm so glad I read the article in the paper today because I'm still in the trial period and can cancel. If I can't get ahold of them I'll change my debit card which I used to pay for the shipping, a lot cheaper than what they're trying to steal from me!

ordered on 2/4/09-they billed me another 79.90 on 2/25/09 which I did not have in my checking account

I paid on 2/4/09 33.94 to try this product. When I received on 2/24/09, I looked at the bill and besides the 33.94 they have charged my checking account 79.90 on 2/25/09 for the products I already paid for.
Then every 45 days they will charge my account another 79.90. I do not want my account charged unless I call and order it or go online. I called the number and could never get through. I did not agree to pay over a 100 dollars to try this product.

GNS Jun 14, 2009

To: Norma King:

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. I checked your order and it seems like you only paid for the Carb Matrix that day and did the buy now pay later offer for the Acai Berry Edge. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer you a monetary refund now. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,