National City Bank / federal regulation d
Caution National City bankers with a Savings Account. National city in compliance with Regualtion D of the Federal Reserve will hit you with a $30.00 insufficent funds charge if you make more than 6 TRANSFERS from your Savings Account over the INTERNET.
While this is legal and in accordance with the Federal Regulation D, National City true to form does not provide any notification, or warning so they can collect yet another fee from it's users.
While they do have to charge a fee, it is not mandated what that fee should be.
Calling customer service simply tells you read all the little pamphlets they give you when you open an account. Save yourself by knowing of this in advance, and read up on this regulation.
Then send a letter to your Senator/Congressman demanding that if we must have this regulation then force the banks to notifiy you when you have comleted 4 on line transfers and advising you of the fee if you make 6 or more
More National City Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - citi card visa
- Citibank - notary service
- Citibank - thankyou credit card
- Citi Bank - biased manager
- Citibank - personal banking