National Car Rental / charging for services not authorized!
Hired a car from national car rental at heathrow airport. Returned sat 5th january 2008. Received a receipt upon return which states car in tact and undamaged. There was previous scratches to the car which was pointed out to the gate when taking other than there was no damage to the car. They made a charge on my credit card of 25 pounds for tires and windshield which I have no idea what they are talking about. This charge was never authorized by me and so amounts to theft.
I am prepared to attend court rather than let the thieves get away with. I am a former british citizen and this reflects badly on the integrity of british business. I will never use them again. I will also be making a complaint to my credit card company.
I wonder how many times they do this. It is criminal no more no less.
More National Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- National Car Rental - charging me for damage I know nothing about 
- National Car Rental - no snow tires 
- National Car Rental - changed the rate when I returned the car 
- National Car Rental And Avis Rentals - their a fraud there's no web site on them their already on the complaints board
- National Car Rental - terrible company
- National Car Rental - untrained staff argued with me while returning the car rental
- National Car Rental - bus driver at denver international airport
- National Car Rental - claim no. 12790534 - email to email@example.com 8.2.18 - alleged 'damage' to vehicle
- National Car Rental - bad customer service and being overcharged
- National Car Rental - no cars available