MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / returning of funds
On the 26th of June I mistakenly paid R7100 into the dstv acc, this was my rent money. I requested help from dstv via Twitter and was told to ask the bank to do the reversal as it would be quicker.
I paid the bank the fee for doing this, 14 working days later the bank told me that multuchoice declined to authorise the debit.
I requested help via Twitter, only to be told to submit a refund request (9008807) last Friday. So I did and pleaded to have the 7 days processing to be hastened.
Today I was told that the funds will be in my acc in 7 days. There is no consideration for the impact of this failed advice to approach the bank, no caring that I am repeatedly asking for a faster turn around time.
I am very unhappy with this, such delays and lack of personal consideration is why I don't pay via debit order.
Am sitting here with no money, and no one cares what I am going through. This destroys the trust I have for dstv all together.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- Phuthuma Nathi Shares - Multichoice - phuthuma nathi share holder 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - debit order
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - account
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - price lock
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - dpp
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - dstv installation