MultiChoice Africa / DSTVbad service

I have received very bad service from multichoice I called in on the 20/12/2016 to cancell my subscription with multichoice I also request a refundcon the credit left and the explaind to me that they will switch it off on the 27/12/2016 on the 30/12/2016 I called in to tell them that my dstv is still on and they told me that they have no record of that and I requested that they switch it of and I want a refund the ladie still asked me if they must refund it back to my nedbank account and I said yes. On the 03/01/2017 I called in to check if all is in order and they said yes. On the 12/01/2017 I called in to find out when the money will be in my account and I spoke to a guy he said he will send the request through for the money to be paid back into my account it will take 4 to 7 days I told him I requested this on the 30th again impossible so I asked for a supervisor to call me back I waited and waited than I called in again I spoke to a different person she told me she will send request through to be paid back to my bank account.13/01/2017 I called in to find out when will the money be in then they told me the money is paid back to my dstv account I told them who requested that after a huge fight they told me they will forward it to finance departmertment to refund my told them I want the money in my account today. As I have been waiting 12days now if you have to take it from the 28/12/2017 and 9days from the 30/12/2016. At 14h00 I called them asking for answers they said they will call me back again I called them they promised to call me so they had no answers at 16h00 they call me to say finance department said I must email them my id copy and bank statement so went to the bank and they are closed why did they not tell me I need to send them this in the first place when I requested the refund no I must wait untill monday is this the way to treat your clients. The service is shocking and I am going to take this to hellopeter, bad service sa.com, twitter and ombidsman. I am sure if this is the service I am receiving from multichoice their must be more clients and multichoice can not get away with this. I am actually feeling sick of the stress I had and the way I am treated. I will never ever think of putting my dstv on.

Su
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

• Fa
      Jan 19, 2017

I actually think there is really incompetent people working in the finance department, they can't action a reversal on my account for months now!!