Mr Rooter / Bad service
Mr. Rooter refused to provide an idea of pricing to come out to my house, "we don't provide pricing over the phone".
When I rec'd the bill it was $300 to snake a drain -- they were at the house for less than an hour. I called and asked for an explanation of the bill and was told my card would not be charged until I heard back from a Manager. My card was charged before I rec'd a call from the Manager. When I called to ask for an explanation, I was again given the run around. I will be disputing the charge on my credit card.
More Mr Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Rooter - Fraud and scam 
- Mr Rooter - Highway Robbery! 
- Mr Rooter - Unethical Business Practices & Shady Employees 
- Mr. Rooter - Bait-&-Switch Coupon Scam 
- Mr Rooter - Failur to act 
- Mr. Rooter - overpriced at $500 per hour 
- Mr Rooter - Failure to Dispatch 
- Baum Plumbing/Mr. Rooter - overcharge
- Mr. Rooter - Overpricing
- Dwyer Group Mr. Rooter - Highway Robbery Yikes!