Menu
Frank Gay Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Frank Gay Services
reviews & complaints

www.frankgayservices.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Frank Gay Services Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Frank Gay Services at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Frank Gay Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Frank Gay Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Frank Gay Services reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Frank Gay Services reviews & complaints

P
12:07 pm EST

Frank Gay Services Yearly maintenance subscription

I have been trying to cancel my annual subscription for a week. I've called Monday and was told I'd get a call the next morning. I go no calls. I called several times throughout the week to attempt to cancel again and each time I'm told the same bs that they put in a request to cancel and someone will call me back. This seems by designed to prevent cancelations and I find it ridiculous this is even legal.

Claimed loss: Cannot cancel my subscription

Desired outcome: Just want to cancel my subscription

C
4:57 pm EDT

Frank Gay Services No show appointment

8/12 my a/c went out. I went online to see who was available to schedule the soonest appointment, and Frank Gay came up. I scheduled for 8/13 between 8-9am. Spoke to a female representative who took my credit card information and advised its an emergency fee of $129.00 since its a Sunday. I agreed as we were under a heat advisory. Then we find out after payment is provided, they wont be out till now 4-8pm. I accept and advised ok if we can get someone else out sooner then Ill call back to cancel. 3pm and still no call from a tech. I call back at 3:05pm to be told "someone cancelled the appointment" but they couldnt tell me who. Now they wont be out till 8/15 in the evening. This company is a scam and tries to bully people into paying extra fees with out service.

Desired outcome: reimbursed $500.00 for hotel stay, ER visit due to dehydration, emergency service paid to another company for coming out.

View 0 more photos
H
9:03 am EDT

Frank Gay Services Plumbing

A galvanized pipe under our house sprung a leak. I called Frank Gay services out on that weekend, May 7th, 2023. When I called I was advance charged a $129.00 service call fee. When the technician arrived and saw the age of the house, he immediately asked what type of pipe we had. When I told him it is galvanized he immediately said that they do not touch galvanized. He then explained that they would need to re-pipe the whole house to fix my problem. My complaint is that the person that answered the phone could have simply asked what type of pipe the house had, and then told me that they don’t work on galvanized pipe. Instead, I had to pay $129.00 for absolutely nothing. I messaged the company seeking a refund but never heard back from them. I have since called out another company that fixed the problem for under $500.00 and didn’t try to sell me on a complete re-pipe.

Desired outcome: I would like a full, or at the least, a partial refund.

Hide full review

Is Frank Gay Services legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of Frank Gay Services's website. The legitimacy of Frank Gay Services requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with Frank Gay Services, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

Frank Gay Services earns 41% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: Frank Gay Services has a 41% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Frank Gay Services protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

The website belonging to Frank Gay Services has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Frank Gay Services. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Frank Gay Services. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Frankgayservices.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Frank Gay Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Frankgayservices.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
T
10:29 pm EDT

Frank Gay Services is a scam, ripoff; plumbing, electrical, air conditioning services

This company (frank gay services plumbing, electrical, air conditioning services in orlando florida) is a scam, ripoff, dirty business practices... With a capital srdp. They have a high employee turn over and management is a mess. They will come out to your home. Tell you a 2 hour job is 4 hours. They then take the first hour to walk around and ask you what you want and if this and that is ok. If we new what the hell we were doing we wouldnt have called them. So they waste the first hour doing that. Then there never prepared. So they have to walk back and forth to there trucks to keep getting supplies. That waste another hour as it happens very often as they're eating and drinking and smoking on your money. They finally get to the job which only take an hour. Than they waste the final hour with clean up. Back and forth to the truck. They sit in there vehicle for 15-20 minutes preparing an invoice. Then when you get the invoice they will charge you for an 8 hour job and look at you as if its ok after they just told you it was a 4 hour job because the had 2 guys. I use to work for this company so I know first hand that they're a scam. The only reason they have alot of good google reviews is because the pay for birdseye.com a management repuation repair company. They filter out all the negative reviews and only kep the good ones. If you google search them you will see what I mean about birdseye.

Read full review of Frank Gay Services and 1 comment