Plumbworld / Online Home Retail Logo

Plumbworld / Online Home Retail

Having problems with Plumbworld / Online Home Retail?

Plumbworld / Online Home Retail Customer Service Contacts

+44 138 680 0750 (Customer Service & Sales)
Units 2, 3 and 4 Millennium Court, Enterprise Way
Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Plumbworld / Online Home Retail Customer Service. Initial Plumbworld / Online Home Retail complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Plumbworld / Online Home Retail above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Plumbworld / Online Home Retail. Discuss the issues you have had with Plumbworld / Online Home Retail and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Plumbworld / Online Home Retail Complaints & Reviews

Nov 13, 2019

Plumbworld / Online Home Retail — insinkerator 3-1 hot water tap

I ordered this tap Friday morning for £399.99 You took the money via my visa debit card but I didn't receive...

Plumbworld / Online Home Retail — wrongly advertised measurements

Order [protected] Delivered 6/4/18 Product wrongly advertised on website. Website minimum ext 1040mm Product...

Tadley

Plumbworld / Online Home Retailbath/ pipework

I'm going to take plumbworld to court. I have had 2 broken baths, and broken pipe work on the 3rd bath which caused a leak on my new floor and replacement floor boards, Plumber tried to repair problem but didn't work, new pipe work sent out this was bent so plumber replaced with new pipe work bought local. No leak cost £310 now I use the bath. 👏👏👏 plumbworld not wanting to pay for plumbers work even though I haven't been charged for the other times the bath has been removed approx 4 times trying to repair leak. I have to keep the bath because I bought taps for thus bath and also it fits in corner perfectly. What can I do other than take them to court.
Does anyone know the customer care managers name? I think it is Amy Thompson I need this fir the court papers I think?

bath/ pipework

PlumbworldWasn't able to get a refund

Never buy from this site, they have the worst service ever! I tried to get a refund, tried to contact their manager, but everything was useless.
    My order arrived quite late and also it was defective. Also, I want to mention that I did not read the reviews, so I had no idea how bad Plumbworld was. Anyway, my order was damaged and I asked for a refund, but they said was not possible. I was expecting them to offer me at least something, maybe a replacement or maybe a discount, but they never did anything.
    They simply said sorry no refunds and that was the end of our conversation. I do not recommend them to anyone, they are terrible!

PlumbworldDefective shower tray

We purchased a shower tray from this seller www.plumbworld.co.uk and when it arrived it was damaged and there was a crack. We contacted Plumbworld right away and asked for a replacement and they promised we'll get it but that never happened. Every time we contacted them they said they were working on our issue and that's actually the only thing they said to us. Nothing was done!
      Avoid this terrible company, you will not find a good customer service here and they also do not stand behind their products. What a waste of money!

Plumbworld — Poor customer service

Bought a shower from them on Ebay at £238.74 then noticed same thing on their Plumbworld's own website...

Plumbworld — Bad customer service

Ordered a shower cubicle was told delivery would be within 7 days. Got email saying order had been dispatched...

PlumbworldLATE DELIVERY PLUMBWORLD UK

Ordered bathroom sink from plumbworld end August It was scheduled for delivery within 3 days. It has so far been resheduled 6 times. Its now 16 Sept, they have yet again promised it will be in stock 18 Sept of which I am very doubtful. Will never use the website again They have debited my card but informed today by another dissatisfied customer that they are not quick to refund.

Plumbworld — SCAMMING PEOPLE TOOK MONEY WHEN THEY SHOULDNT HAVE PLUMBWORLD UK ARE VERY BAD

Plumbworld as a company is totally incompetent. We ordered and paid for a bath on 2.12.2009. we kept...

Worcester