Having problems with Mr. Rooter?

Mr. Rooter Customer Service Contacts

6777 Lakota Ln
Liberty Township, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mr. Rooter Customer Service. Initial Mr. Rooter complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mr. Rooter above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mr. Rooter. Discuss the issues you have had with Mr. Rooter and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 11, 2020

Mr. Rooter — Repair / service

I paid $205 for Mr. Rooter to repair a clogged pipe. Nine days later it was clogged again. Instead of an...

Feb 26, 2020

Mr. Rooter — Plumbing

Mr. Rooter came to clear a clogged drain. Found that it was a tree root encroaching the pipe. Went down the...

Jan 05, 2020

Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Denver Colorado — plumbing

Avoid Mr Rooter Plumbing! These CON-ARTISTS bait and switch! Their $99.00 ADVERTISED FEE just gets them in...

Mr. Rooterrestoration group and plumbing

We been having a back up issue in our basement..We called Mr Rooter..A gentleman came out ..Went down and put a camera and found a pipe was bad..Not to mention we had already been scammed before about installing a cleanout...Only to find out the cleanout was bad.(that was another company)..So the gentleman had quoted us the price and proceeded to tell us that this would stop our back up issue ..Mr Rotter stands behind there work. We was gaurteend no back ups ..Told us we would have to get the cleanout cleaned every 5 years..So we had the pipe replaced and the new cleanout installed..Told us we would have NO MORE BACK UP.Not even a year later went downstairs and there was a backup..The thing we were gaurteend no to have a problem with..Called Mr Rooter and they came out..They called the Restoration group out to clean up a mess that wasn't suppose to happen again.They cleaned the mess and power sprayed the line..but now your charging my insurance company $6, 000.00 to clean up a mess that your company admitted fault for. Not to mention some of the charges was never done.One we never ask for your Restoration company to come out..Your company did.All we wanted was to make the wrong right.Then tell us it would be covered under your insurance and the gaurteend would cover it..Now we get a bill for $6000.00 for your charges..That's bad customer service..
Tammy Curtis

Mr. Rooter Plumbingplumbing repair

I used Mr. Rooter, Okla City prior and was pleased, so I called them again. I had a toilet tank leak at the tube to the water line. I couldn't keep a big enough receptacle at the leak as space was small. It would run over. By the time the plumber arrived, the floor was wet again. He repaired the tube but left floor standing in water. I started cleaning and slipped in the water, fell cut my arm and my head made a concave in the shower tile. My deceased husband was a plumber and would NEVER leave water on the floor. I called the company and complained, they came out and took photos and I never heard from them. I called today the owner (?) was very rude to me. I am an 87-year-old widow and all my years I have never had a public person be rude like he was today. He was a bully and on the defensive from the very beginning. When I called today he said he would return half the charge, It is not the money as his attitude that was so distressing to me. Thank you.

Mr. Rooterfloor drain was backed up

Called for service to my basement floor drain on 03/03/2019, as the water level had risen, but had not crested over onto the concrete floor - so I knew it was backed up and needed to be cleared. Technician arrived at 10am and assessed the problem & some other work and questions I had inquired about. When he proceeded to unclog the drain he ran into a lot of gravel & ran the line about 1 foot. He put his hand in the drain and felt the gravel and said that it felt like the pipe may have collapsed and he did not wish to break his line. So needless to say, my problem was not solved & $365.00 later I still have a backed up floor drain. Called the Dayton office and reported the situation, asked for a Supervisor to get in touch with me and requested to have my invoice and all estimates emailed to me. Dayton office called me back & told me Supervisor looked over paperwork, read what tech had reported and told there was nothing else they could do for me except call back when I was ready to have the $5271.00 job performed to fix my issue. On 03/04/2019, I called Roto-Rooter & got an appointment for them to come out and give me a 2nd opinion on the drain, needless to say, 30 minutes later my drain was unclogged (at a much cheaper price & 6 month guarantee) & on the condition he would have came back with a camera if he could not unclog the drain and no charges would be remitted if he didn't unclog it. Now my question for your company who blatantly gave me a bad advice on what was happening with my drain, didn't offer to take pictures & charged me for a service that was solvable, but did not solve it.

Mr. Rootercut my water line doing work on a home next door

Cut water line while working on house next door did not bother trying to fix it until next day show up on the job after 10 am so been without water 20 hrs. Very unreliable crew some job boss Matt [protected] riding round Atlanta wanting to know if I wanted to rerun my line I don't know what kind of sense that makes they should have fix it when they cut not 20 hrs. later.

Mr Rooter Plumbingwater pipe

Stay away from this company. This company broke my main water pipe and then walked away.

My neighbor called Mr. Rooter Plumbing for service after his main water pipe was damaged by the roots of a tree on his property. The city read the meter on 8/15/2017 and shut down his water on 8/16/2017, leaving him a note saying that his pipe had leaked about 4, 000 gallons of water.

The plumber arrived on 8/17/2017 and shoveled to access the area of the damage. In the process, he broke my main water pipe which runs parallel to my neighbor's water pipe. The plumber fixed my neighbor's water pipe but departed without fixing mine.

I called Mr. Rooter the next day. They told me they abandoned my damaged pipe, because nobody was paying for them to fix it. They argued that my water pipe was leaking before they touched it; however, the city checked my usage record and detected no prior irregularities. In other words, my water pipe was not leaking before they broke it.

Attached is a photo which clearly shows a broken pipe, not a pipe with a minor leak.

water pipe

Mr. Rooter — Plumbing

Approximately two weeks ago, my fiance had a toilet overflow in her town home in Houston. The restoration...

Mr Rooter Mississauga Ontario — Plumbing racket

These professional scam artists are interested in getting commission cheques, not fixing problems. Charged...

Mississauga

Mr. Rooter — Plumbing

On 9/9/2016 I called on Mr. Rooter to snake a clogged toilet. The guy showed up and said it would cost $165...

New Milford

Mr RooterCosted me $330 for a snaked sink

Nice guy came the same day but he charged me more then switching the whole sink.Granted he told me the price before but he made it sound very bad(like i have to switch the pipes etc)after he finished the job i look at the receipt and it said he snaked it...
            I could have bought drano for 5 bucks!
            or called any other company and they snake any drane for $99
            I manage 40 apartments and bec of one stupid thing like the price on snaking a pipe did they lose all that business.

Mr. Rooter — Hot water heater service

Called a plumbing service (Mr Rooter) as my 17 month old water heater was tripping off and had to be manually...

Mr. Rooter — Overcharged for dishwasher installation

We needed a dishwasher installed and I called Sears ($150), Home Depot ($140) and a contractor ($150) to get...

Saskatoon

Mr. Rooter — Unethical behaviour

My father Called Mr. rooter in Tucson AZ when he had a clogged shower drain. When the plumber arrived, he...

Mr. RooterTech failed to take better care of putting a water line for fridge

I contacted Mr Rooter to install a water line on my refrigerator. First of all he did not have all the parts necessary for installation. Had to leave to pickup parts. Took a long time to return. Upon returning he took a very long time to do this job. The price I was charged over $500 plus seemed a outrageous sum. After he left and my friend took a look at the job, the repairman failed to attach the clamps over the pipes to hold them in position. I noticed that the pipes were beginning to sag. I had to call the customer service and told them the problem. These pipes could have bent and may have caused the pipe to burst causing water damage in my home. I expected better results.
              This happened on Saturday February 27. Not only was the price high but quality of work was unsatisfactory.

Mr. Rooter — False claim of brocken main sewer drain

Please don't use this company for any plumbing needs. This company is not even registered under the name...

Winnipeg

Mr Rooter — Service quality and bad experience

Mr Rooter from Hamilton, 180 Volusia avenue, NJ was called on late July to fix my renter 281 Sprint St...

Pace Plumber/MR. Rooter — Outrageous prices

Called Pace plumbing to my home to fix pvc water line that had a small leak. AT MAX a 2'x2' hole...

Mr Rooter Plumbing — Rude, poor customer service

I called Mr. Rooter plumbing several days ago to make an appointment. They told me they would come Friday...