Motorola Cell Phone / irreparable faulty piece not being replaced within guarantee period!
I purchased a piece from Sangeetha, Bangalore and with in a short time it developed a fault. I gave to service centre and within a week same fault started indicating that it is not repairable. On approaching I was told that it can not be replaced and will again be serviced.today is the 5th day and was told by Mr. Hari GM-Sangeetha that with in 2 days it will be delivered without any fail after repairs.I talked yesterday and was told that latest by today afternoon it will definitely be delivered. Now it is 7.40pm and there has neither been any communication or any call from my cell is being attended to. Furthermore, I had complained to Motorola call centre also with a request to exchange with a new good piece. I gave the job no and there has not been any action. Never buy Motorola products!
More Motorola Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service! 
- Motorola Razr - phone won't hold a charge! 
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true 
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen 
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get 
- Motorola - baby monitor mbp855
- Motorola - android 7.1.1. phone
- Motorola - moto 360 smart watch
- Motorola - motorola rewardpromo scam
- Motorola - moto e4 metropcs