Morrisons / using vouchers

Pontardawe, GB

On Friday 31/3/17 I shopped at the Neath branch, I planned to spend £70.00 or over in order to use a voucher for extra points. I spent £72.00, the checkout operator said my voucher would not scan as I had bought some reduced items. I have never been aware that of this system, and have previously bought reduced items and used vouchers. A supervisor was called and I was told this is the case and notices are with reduced items stating that this affect promotions if you buy the reduced items. This is not the case and I went back into store and there were no signs stating this.
This resulted in me having to cancel my shop, unpack all my groceries, pay for the reduced items separately and then place all my groceries back on the checkout and proceed to pay again. (I had still shopped over £70.00 the requirement to use my voucher)
This seems a silly method, time consumming, and I think there are going to be more disgruntled customers. This has resulted in me thinking of going back to Tesco to do my shopping.

Ne