Morrisons — poor customer relations but good service at till.
As a long term customer (from opening of shop from day one.
I was taken aback by a scowling and unfriendly middle-aged lady staff member.
This lady was not working and propping up a barrier opposite the office, being unpleasant and silent.
As the vast majority of staff and managers are pleasant I surprised and annoyed by the ladies attitude.
I would have approached the manager with my concerns but was ill at the time and suffer ongoing disabilities.
Another long term customer of Morrison's was fined by the contractors who look after the car park.
The same customers have severe health problems and feel aggrieved by the treatment they received.
Especially as one customer has cancer and is diabetic.
More Morrisons Complaints & Reviews
- Morrisons - bullying bosses 
- Morrisons - staff treatment 
- Morrisons - bullying seniors 
- Morrisons - bullying 
- Morrisons - bullinging 
- Morrison's - restaurant service 
- Morrisons - iced lemon cake
- Morrisons - service at self scanner in cwmbran morrisons
- Morrisons - Cafe
- Morrisons - lack of cctv in morrisons yeovil car park